Let's play fort =)

You're It

for those who already subscribed even before I posted the first chapter, KAMSAMIDAAAAAAAAAAA!!:D

here goes the first part of the mini-series=)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara ♥Jiyong

 

Looking at it, I can still clearly remember that moment when I finally got her sweet yes; which lead us to carving our names on the apple tree, the tree that witnessed our moments like fools in love. It was one of the happiest days in my entire existence. And it will always be part of the list, the list I’ll remember till the end as long as I have her.

 

Our love story? I would describe it as a fairytale. You know I’m Prince Charming, and of course she’s the princess. I’m her knight and she’ll be my damsel in distress to which I will save no matter what obstacle we are in. Like faith has purposely put as next to one another we’re soul mates ever since childhood as far as I can remember, and I intend to keep it that way. *winks*

 

I’d like to elaborate more about us, how I’m deeply and still crazy in love with this weird ahjumma but I will cut it short since I’m already tired of explaining. After all I’m already at the peak of my age. Let’s see….

 

 

 

 

 

I think it all started when she was 8 and I was 10, around that time I already found myself falling for her cute charms……

 

‘Oppa, let’s build a fort!’ I heard a cute voice asking me, being the naughty oppa that I am I decided to ignore her and went back to playing my toy cars

*brrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooom broooooooooom* rolling the cars on the floor as if they we’re on a race, but my attention was still on her, because of that she pouted. Resist her charms! You’re a dragon, she’s only a rabbit! I told myself.

‘OPPPAAAA, pleeeeeeeeease? Just this once neh? Buing buing!!’ she asked while doing her aeygo. I look at her and put on my best serious face but I end up chuckling. I stood up and grabbed her tiny hands interlocking her fingers with mine that made her to giggle endlessly.

‘kekekekeke, oppa you always like to hold my hand neh?’ she blurted out causing me to turn red like tomato. ‘A~Ani~yyo’ I said while taking my hands from hers but she tightened her hold. ‘ANDWAE! I love holding your hands, it keeps me warm so don’t ever let me go okay?’ she requested leaving me speechless and just nodding to what she said.

That moment I decided I’ll never let of her even though she decides to push me away, I looked at her and saw her scrunch her nose ‘Now where’s all those pillows?’

This girl is unbelievable, Pinky Promiseeeee J

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe… Shall I remind her of what we use to be when we were still young? That’s quite a good idea, but it will be quite dangerous for us…. I look at her and I still have that infamous smirk she hates but secretly loves.

 

‘Jagiyaaaaaaaaa!!!!’ I cooed waiting to get her attention as she’s concentration on her knitting. ~Hul I’m ignored by this woman wait until I shout at her.

Slowly but surely I walked towards her preparing my voice, as I crept behind her she was still oblivious of the situation.

‘YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHJUMMA!’ I yelled right through her ear, earning a glare from the woman I fell deeply in love with throughout the years.

‘WHAT!’ she screamed to me.

‘Want to help me build a fort?’ I asked while I wiggled my wrinkled eyebrows, she looked at me like I was the craziest person she’s ever met.

‘Waeyo? Can’t you remember? I helped you now you help me!!’ I whined like a kid, I miss this.

I heard her laugh shortly ‘Arrasso OPPA’ she responded as she took my hand for support.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From a far a little kid was grinning from ear to ear looking at his grandparents crazy antics.

‘This old people, aigooooooo’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

you didn't like it huh? loooool sorry I've been away for quite a long time so I'm bad at it now

I'll try to improve!!

 

 

https://twitter.com/#!/mikeevip