I'll Be Back Off So You Can Live

The Last Letters

Still in Flasback Stories

 

 As a father and the head of Song’s family, Joongki tried his best to make Soyeon and UEE forgives Hyunseung. Hyunseung did that at that time because he wants to protect Junhyung as his twin and the younger twin were dying at that time and only left a few months to live. He has also done something out of Hyunseung's will.

The truth is, Hyunseung decided to make IU as his own. He wants to avoid peoples from badmouthing his twin as Junhyung gave birth to a child out of wedlock. He's hoping Junhyung would leave this world without feels ashamed cause of he's decided to keep his baby before

He thinks with telling everyone that he IS the mother of the baby and the one who gave birth to a child who came from unknown father, he was paying back Junhyung’s sacrifices.

Since they were young, Junhyung always spent his time with him even other kids asked him to play around and go out. Junhyung going to refused and play with Hyunseung instead. Junhyung always do that until they reached their teen ages.

Junhyung always on his side whenever other kids make a fool of him because of his weak condition despite Junhyung’s health condition were not as well too. Junhyung also argued with his boyfriend because of him.

As a payback, Hyunseung accept his sisters’ insults willingly and they even let them call him an unregretful for splat a mud on his foster parent’s face

Hyunseung bare all those burdens and because of his love towards his brother, he pleads to Junhyung to keep shut about IU. They make a deal, and Junhyung proposed it. Junhyung during his last minutes of life, keep apologizing to Hyunseung for making his life miserable for months after he gave birth to Doojoon’s daughter and also during his pregnancy.

 

“Hyung, I’m dying...you favor me a lot and... you suffered because of my deeds and...hyung...”

Shusshh Junnie, you should rest...here hold your daughter”

 

Junhyung lovingly kiss the baby cheeks with tears flowing along. Hyueseung eyeing them with sad eyes

 

JiEun-ah... please forgive Mama for won't be able staying at your side...I’m not a good mother to you, aegi-ah, if you found out that I am your biological mother someday, I hope you wouldn’t hate me, and your Hyunseung Mama, he’s done a lot just for us”

Junnie, she will never found out. I’ve promised you. She wouldn’t and I will make sure of it. She’s my daughter now, and I will make sure our Jieun will grow healthy and cheerful like us. I’m promised”

 

Junhyung shoved her brother an envelope and at the same time he kept apologizing

 

“My time is nearing hyung, since you promised me, I want to do something for you and I hope you will never stop me”

 

Hyunseung open it and read the content.

 

“It’s ridiculous dongsaeng-ah! Yah, I’ll not do this....this is crazy”

“Hyung...you promised me to take care of my daughter...I’m dying hyung, I barely spare any chances to live and...if something bad happened to you, how’d you going to keep the promise you made?”

No...no Junnie...I can’t”

“Please hyung, at least my death's caused might be not this illness, but something honorable. I made sin before, and this is my last repent. You want me to die in peace right? This is one of the way hyung...please let’s undergone the transplant together...”

“Song Junhyung! He's the one who made the sin not you! Plus, i’m not taking away your heart or I don’t give a damn on this surgery thing and it’s final”

“Hyung... please, for me and my daughter”

 

 

Without their realization at that time, Song Joongki overheard their conversation and the father decided to do something

 

A moment later after Hyunseung snapped at his twin

 

Mianhae Hyunseungie, your brother was right. You need to stay alive...I’m sorry my son. We only have you left to be our successor. Junhyung are weakening and we can’t do anything...”

 

Before Hyunseung get up from his seat to argued his father back, Joongki pat his back and electric shock sent over his body and that was the last time Hyunseung saw his Junhyung, alive

 

"I'm sorry my son"

 

 

2 weeks after that, Hyunseung awake from his comatose. Jihyo and Joongki were there and welcoming him back. He kept asking about Junhyung’s condition and her daughter. The father and the mother gave him a sad look while asking him to be strong. Joongki hand him one pink envelope and they went out from his room

 

It’s Junhyung’s last letters

 

 

“Thank you hyung for being here all this time for me. I love you hyung... please don’t be mad at me. Make sure you will stay healthy and take care of our heart. While you’re reading this, I probably not in this world anymore and yah! Don’t cry you cry baby, a hyung should be strong and I’m the dongsaeng here...”

 

Hyunseung wiped his tears with trembled hand while chuckling and continue reading

 

“With Jieun in your care, I believe she will be living in happy life and my Song Jieun going to make you proud. About her father, don’t worry. He’s not replying my mail so he probably not going to take her away from you. You’re right. I am no longer in Doojoon’s heart and I saw Yoseob’s face last night, haha funny well maybe it’s going to be night night night before for you once you read this”

 

'Silly Junhyung'

 

“Okay back to Yoseob. Where was I? Of his face yeah right. He was so happy hyung, and I want to tell you something...how? Ah I want you to read and understand this yeah that’s right it suitable in this context...”

 

'He even rambles during his crucial times?'

 

“Well, I found out that, Yoseob was pregnant before and...I know whom, his baby’s father. I found out about this from Yoseob. He told me by himself. At first, I accidentally found out he gave birth before. Right after their wedding day, that bubbly brat ranted over the phone asking for my forgiveness. He kept saying he was some selfish brat and so on...but hyung, if I were him, I tend to do the same. Doojoon is Myungsoo's father. Don’t get shocked hyung! Well I don’t care you get a shock or what. My heart inside you now is strong enough haha got you!”

 

'This Junhyung'

 

“Hyung,, Doojoon is the one who him hyung...and Myungsoo is their child. Hyung, the truth is, I and Yoseob, we are both the victims of him. But I never blamed him too. Doojoon just being himself and he can't control his tempered...and, I want you to make sure that, Jieun wouldn’t end up falling in love with Myungsoo later on. That hyung

 

'Junhyung-ah...how could you still stand for him after what he did to you'

 

“Two more thing hyung, please don’t blame Yoseob about this. He’s innocent and he loves his child so much. This is secret between you and me. Pinky promised? Yoseob killed his parents. He set up the accident just to be near with Myungsoo again and he joined us at the orphanage because of this. One more hyung, Doojoon doesn’t know Myungsoo is his son. Yoseob will tell him later as he promised me but I never told him I was pregnant before. I don’t want to ruin their marriage. Lastly hyung, please take care of Umma, Appa and our noona’s. I will watch you from the sky and, if Jieun found out our secrets someday, let her read this letter. She will understand”

 

 

 

End of flashbacks

 

 

Hyunseung's 

 

'Maybe I should tell her the truth...Jieunnie, I hope you will forever be by my side whatever happens. You are my daughter forever. I am you mother. No one can separate us. No one. Never'

 


 

Fiuhhh

I wrote this with my happy face surprisingly I'm able to wrote something like this

Okay you guys can be bash me now I allowed you to cursed. Yeah I'm serious for making you guys tired with this