BONUS PART

FLORAL SENSE

“Hyung, when will you confess to Hyukie hyung that you are the one who's been sending him the rose?” Ryeowook said while arranging the bouquet of roses that was scheduled for pick up by his customer. 

 

He is currently at Ryeowook’s family’s flower shop, killing some time, and hoping to see the newly delivered flowers in the shop.

 

 “It is not easy Wookie. I am still gathering my confidence. You knew how many times I tried but in the end, I always backed out” he said as he scanned the roses thinking what color he should send next.


“You have been sending him roses for more than a month and I could tell that he’s starting to get suspicious of the flower. Like, who wouldn’t creeped out on that? thinking some random stranger was sending you a flower? hmm?” It’s been their routine whenever Jongwoon visits him at their flower shop. He is now getting tired of nagging him for confessing but this cousin of his was too hard to persuade. “..  -could you pass me the cutter please?”

 

“Here you go.” 

 

“Thanks! ...so I was saying, I think it’s about time for you to reveal yourself? Who knows? He might also be attracted to you?”

 

“You can’t be so sure Wook”

 

“You know hyung, it is really amusing that he doesn’t have any single idea that you are his stalker” letting out a small chuckled on how it’s funny to him that his hyungs are both stupid

 

“I am not a stalker wookie!” comparing the pink rose and the cream rose he rebutted. “Admirer" is the best term. Stalker was for creeps. I am not a creep”

 

“Yes you are! If you let this charade go on for too long. Then, I will report you to the authorities for stalking Hyuk hyung. Ha! How about that? ” 

 

Jongwoon let out a deep sigh. His cousin was too pushy. Well, everyone around him wanted him to confess but he’s too afraid of rejection. There’s no guarantee that their feelings are mutual. Their friendship will be at stake once he reveals himself and if Hyukjae turned him down.

 

“Ya Wookie, which color was better?” he asked, showing his hands holding different colors of rose. He can’t choose between pink or cream color. Should he pick a pink rose? a cream rose? Or should he send the yellow with red color on the tip this time? How many times did he send that particular rose? Was it once? Or twice?

 

Peeking on the color Jongwoon wants him to choose, Ryeowook shakes his head “Tsk. none hyung. It passed the time for you to still send those colors”

 

“Then, which color?” he said pouting.

 

Ryeowook smiled at him brightly after he fixed the final touches on the red flower bouquet he’s been arranging “RED!  RED! RED! REEEEEEDDD!” He said, screaming the color. “Don’t you think it’s about time for you to send him that color?” he said, wiggling his eyebrows.



 

--------

 

His heart was beating hard as he held a stem of rose. It’s been a part of his routine but why is he nervous all of the sudden?

 

Carefully looking around, afraid that someone will catch him placing the flower at Hyuk’s locker –which already happened in the past when his older brother, Heechul accidentally caught him sneaking the rose which makes him made a deal of cleaning the house for a week, and also when Kyuhyun does his own investigation that caught him red handed. He can’t let anyone know his secret. It’s not their secret to spill but his to confess. However, this little secret of his escalates quickly within their circle of friends. Thank you very much to the blabbering mouth of his cheeky friend. He wondered how Hyukjae still remained clueless on this.

 

Picking the lock, he carefully placed the rose inside the locker but he noticed a small sticky note which read 

Picking the lock, he carefully placed the rose inside the locker but he noticed a small sticky note which read:

“Wednesday 6PM. Meet me at Seoul Park. if you can’t even reveal yourself to me, then please stop leaving flowers in my locker”

-Hyukjae


Jongwoon smiled at the neat penmanship. Searching for a pen and a piece of notepad on his bag he wrote his reply:
I'll be there 6PM sharp. See you  Hyukjae

he then attached it to the flower and locked Hyuk’s locker.

 

“It’s now or never, Jongwoon. You’ve already predicted for this day to come.” he told himself. Now, he needs to execute his plan and he needs the help of his friends…. Or not?

 

Reaching into his phone in his pocket, he dialed the person who will be more than happy to help him with his plan.

 

“Hey, Wookie, I need a bouquet of red roses” he quickly said when the other line picked up the call.


 

“Ooooooh! finally you have gained some balls now, huh?”


 

“Wait? Who’s this? ..Kyuhyun?” he said, confused. He checked the screen if he did call the right number but it read “wookie” . “Yah! Why are you holding Wookie’s cellphone?”

 

“He asked me to answer his phone for him. I’ll put you on speaker”

 

“Wook, code 404

 

“Oh my fcking gosh! Finally!” He heard Ryeowook’s squeal. “Got it hyung! I got you, I already planned this! Leave it to me”

 

“Not fair! you are now talking in codes? Do you know that 404 in programming means error? It’s server not found. Unfair! C’mon let me know your plan” said Kyuhyun in the background. 

 

“Thanks, Wookie! Oh, by the way, can you hit Kyuhyun for me? And No Kyu, I haven't forgotten that you almost spilled my secrets to Hyukie”.

 

He grinned when he heard Wookie nags at Kyuhyun in the background. If Kyu thinks he can just walk away with that, he should think twice as he knows the secret of the maknae. It’s been too obvious to him that the younger one has a soft spot for Wookie.

 

 

 

-------