Four

Roommates.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyejoo grabbed Chaewon's chin and made her look into her eyes, the blonde's breath hitching as their eyes connected. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay? I figured we could use the extra money. I should have texted you and I'm sorry that I didn't. Would you still like to go skating tonight?" Chaewon opened but nothing came out as she was too flustered to speak and all she could do was nod her head. Hyejoo smiled and pat Chaewon's cheek before turning to leave the room. "Get ready. It's nine, skating rink closes at eleven."

Once Chaewon heard the door shut, she let out a breath and tried to ignore the burning sensation in her face. She touched her chin and grinned as Hyejoo's never done that before but she liked it. Chaewon took a deep breath and got ready to go. Ten minutes later, they met at the door and Hyejoo looked at Chaewon's outfit. It was only a pair of jeans and a pastel yellow long sleeve shirt and some converse but she made it look good. "You look great. I'm sorry again. I didn't mean t-" "Just come on! We won't have much time!"

Hyejoo chuckled and nodded opening the door for Chaewon and following her out. The car ride was more quiet than usual because Chaewon was too excited and couldn't think about anything except how much fun they were going to have. "So, do you wanna get something to eat afterwards? We're probably not going to want to cook when we get home." Hyejoo asked to which Chaewon replied with a nod. "Any place specific?" Chaewon shrugged. "Whatever's open." Hyejoo responded with a hum and the car went back to silence.

Once they got there and parked the car, they went in together and Hyejoo paid the entrance fee even though Chaewon tried to refuse. As expected, it was pretty empty as it was nine fifteen at night on a Thursday. They got their skates and Chaewon put hers on first with Hyejoo's help. Hyejoo knelt down and tied the blonde's skates, patting it once she was done. Chaewon couldn't fight her smile as she thanked Hyejoo. After flashed a smile then put her own skates on, tying them and getting up and offering her hand to Chaewon.

Chaewon took Hyejoo's hand and carefully got up, afraid to slip as she hadn't been in skates in a while. "Ready? You look kind of frightened." Hyejoo teased as she slowly led Chaewon to the rink. Chaewon rolled her eyes and smiled as she nodded her head. "Yes, emo. Just don't let me go." Hyejoo smiled and started out slowly skating around the rink. Chaewon struggled slightly with balance as her feet would go two different ways or she'd unintentionnally lean backwards but Hyejoo was there to help her and keep her from fal

Please log in to read the full chapter