One

Roommates.
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh my god! Are you even trying?!" Hyejoo grumbled, strain clear in her voice as she and Chaewon lugged a couch into their new apartment. "Yes! I'm sorry I'm not five foot six and strong like you! Jeez!" The short blonde retaliated as they finally placed the couch down in their bare living room. That was the last thing they had to move. They were both panting rather heavily as they plopped themselves onto the couch, looking over at each other and high fiving.

"Despite your poor attempts and scrawny arms, we got it done. Good job." Chaewon scoffed and shoved Hyejoo's shoulder, the raven letting out a quiet chuckle. "Don't make me regret moving in with you, emo. Now what's for dinner?" Hyejoo chuckled once again at the name and shook her head as they decided it'd be best just to order some pizza as they didn't have anything unpacked.

After bickering over what toppings, Hyejoo placed the order and they waited for the pizza to get there. "Sooo you wanna get demolished in some Mario Kart?" Chaewon asked, earning an offended look from Hyejoo. "Get ready to eat your words, blondie." The two battled it out until a knock on the door caught their attention. Hyejoo hopped up and answered the door. She opened the door to see a woman that looked tired and worn out.

Despite her clear exhaustion, she still offered a kind smile. "Total's gonna be fourteen ninety seven." She said in the best friendly voice she could muster. Hyejoo could tell she looked rather tired and felt bad. "You were pretty quick. Keep the change." She handed the driver a twenty and took the pizza in the other one. The driver's face lit up and a genuine smile formed on her face. "This is gonna sound pathetic but this is the biggest tip I've gotten all day. Thank you so much."

Hyejoo chuckled quietly and shook her head as the driver lowered her head in a bow. "Its no problem. Have a nice night..." Hyejoo paused as she looked at the woman's shirt and read her nametag. "Haseul." With one last bow, Haseul turned and headed back to her car as Hyejoo closed the door. "Smells good! Thanks, emo!" Chaewon exclaimed as she hugged Hyejoo tightly to which she replied with an annoyed groan, even though she didn't mind it, and gently pried the woman off of her.

"Of course, blondie. Lets eat before it gets cold." The two settled on the couch and watched some random show as they ate. The whole time, Chaewon was blabbering on about whatever was going on in the show. "What do you mean she chose him?! He's not even hot!" She exclaimed

Please log in to read the full chapter