chapter 23

Who U Are To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica walked towards the park where all the kids in the orphanage played every evening. She smiled widely seeing all the familiar and cutes faces.

‘Noona!’ a little boy yelled while running towards her.

‘Kyungsan-ah!’ she exclaimed while smiling, happily.

She bent down and the little boy crashed into her arms.

 

‘How are you today?’ Jessica asked the 4-years-old boy while planting a kiss on his cheek.

‘I’m good. I miss you, noona,’ Kyungsan said.

‘I’m here now,’ she replied and hugged him, tightly.

 

‘Sica onnie!’ a girl’s voice called for her.

‘Jimin-ah!’ Jessica called back while waving her hand to the teenage girl.

‘Onnie, I have many things to tell you,’ Jimin said, happy to see the older girl.

‘Really? About what? Boys?’ Jessica asked with raised eye-brows.

Jimin shyly laughed,’ An..aniyo…it’s about something else.’

‘Okay. Tell me everything,’ Jessica said while smiling at the young girl.

 

 

 

‘Jimin-ah, Kyungsan-ah.. Can you please go play with your friends for a while? I have something to discuss with your sister,’ suddenly Wonhee ajumma interrupted them.

‘Neh, ajumma,’ both Jimin and Kyungsan obeyed and left the adult to have their talks.

 

‘How are you doing, my child?’ Wonhee asked Jessica while gently her hair, like a mother.

‘I’m fine, ajumma,’ Jessica replied and gave the older woman a hug, feeling the mother-like warmness from her.

‘My child is so strong. I know you can go through this,’ Wonhee said while patted Jessica’s back.

After a while, Jessica broke their hugs.

 

‘Sica, I have good news,’ Wonhee told.

‘What is it, ajumma?’

‘Someone donated a big amount of money to us, so, we don’t need to worry about this house’s future anymore. He will keep his eyes on this house and will help as much as he can with every aspect,’ Wonhee broke the good news to Jessica.

‘Omo, chongmalyo?! That’s so great!’ Jessica squealed, happily.

‘Yes, this is because of our unending prays,’ Wonhee said while warmly smiling.

‘I am so happy, ajumma. God bless that person,’ Jessica stated.

 

 

 

‘Oh, speaking of him. He is schedule to meet me now. Do you want to meet him?’ Wonhee asked.

‘Yes, of course!’ Jessica replied.

‘Let’s go to my office. He will arrive in any minutes,’ Wonhee said.

Jessica and Wonhee walked to the main office, to wait for the generous donator.

 

When they reached at Wonhee’s office, that person was already there.

‘I’m so sorry, Mr. Kim. I’m a bit late,’ Wonhee apologized when she saw the person.

 

That person turned around while saying,’ No, it’s okay Mrs. Lee.’

 

Jessica is surprised to see the donator because he is a young handsome man, not an old businessman like she expected. He looked like a model in his branded business attire.

‘He must be from rich family,’ she thought while smiling at that guy.

 

 

‘Mr.Kim, this is Jung Jessica. She was one of the kids here but she already moved out… Jessica, this is Mr. Kim Jaejoong, our new donator,’ Wonhee introduced Jessica to Jaejoong.

‘Nice to meet you, Mr.Kim.. I’m Jessica,’ Jessica greeted while bowing to him.

‘Nice to meet you too. Just call me Jaejoong,’ Jaejoong said and offered his hand, to shake with Jessica’s.

Jessica accepted his handshake and her simple touch made his heart fluttered.

‘My Jessie,’ he thought in his heart.

 

 

 

‘Do you want to look around here, Mr.Kim? Jessica can guide and accompany you,’ Wonhee offered.

‘Yes, of course. I really want to see around here,’ Jaejoong said with a smile.

 

‘Sica, can you accompany Mr. Kim?’ Wonhee asked.

‘Neh, ajumma,’ Jessica replied while smiling.

‘Mr. Kim, Jessica will guide you around this orphanage,’ Wonhee told Jaejoong.

Jaejoong nodded and said to Jessica,’ shall w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter