Leftover ?

The kind man 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He went back inside and kept crying mess, handled a lot, and broke down like that, his sobbing made the man next door bang on his door.

" Hey kid, you've been crying for an hour now." He said annoyingly, Jeonghan covering his head as he sobbed quietly.

At the same time the man was knocking to make the poor boy stop crying, another neighbor came out because of the boy's sobbing.

" That kid's freaking mentally sick, the landlord has told me." He said while throwing his trash, the other guy stopped knocking there, and looked down.

"What a cruel world we are living." He murmured, went back to his apartment and Jeonghan soon fell asleep and was sniffling in his sleepiness due to how much he cried.

 

 

🦋🍃🦋

In the late morning hours, Jeonghan woke up to someone knocking on the door, he sat up and limped towards the door, opened it, and looked at the man next door, " Hey kid, I've got some leftover want some?!"

Leftover?!

Jeonghan's eyes shined.

Why suddenly ?!

" Was the landlord kicking you out last night ?!" He asked and the poor boy nodded as he smiled sadly.

" I-I have n-nowhere to go." His voice quivered a little and the elder tall young man sighed.

" Come in my apartment, I'll heat the food."

He said as he could see the younger's kitchen that had nothing, even a microwave.

How is he living ?!

Jeonghan limped to his place he went in and saw the neat clean apartment, better than his and there was  Furniture, the couch looked very comfortable.

" Sit here and wait." The man said as he went to heat the food, Jeonghan sat and looked around, feeling happy that he got to eat since he woke cause every day he struggled to eat something all day, he only had one meal, and sometimes he didn't eat anything.

This man must pity him after he saw him almost getting kicked out last night.

He would almost become homeless if it wasn't for his loud sobbing that made the landlord go back.

" So how old are you kid?!" The man asked as he placed the tray of breakfast, Jeonghan felt like crying, it didn't look like leftovers, there was rice, soup,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter