Poor helpless boy 💔

The kind man 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was trembling while lying on his bed by the window, " H-heater doesn't work." He said while curling under the blanket, this apartment was very old and the landlord barely kept him here so he could not say anything or else he would be kicked out.

He wore socks and tried keeping warm.

Sniffled as he wiped his tears eventually " I-I'm so hungry." 
It's been three days since he last ate something, has no money left he tried working anywhere but they won't pay by the day.

 

🍃🦋🍃

*Knock*knock*knock*
He was about to fall asleep when the door was banging made him snap back, limped towards the door weakly, and opened it.

There was the old woman landlord, who glared deadly at him and took a moment to see the lad pale as hell as he smiled weakly at her.

" This is the third month, when will you pay the rent ?!"

She asked and Jeonghan bit his lips.

" I-I'm sorry aj-ajumma."

She was so mad.

" I don't want to her apology, pay this month or I will kick you out." She said mad and the poor young man trembling in coldness as he bowed with teary eyes.

" I-I-I will w-work and p-pay y-y-you." 
The woman looked at him stuttering like crazy as he cried a little.

" What a dumb boy." 
 

She left and he closed the door gently before he limped back feeling so dizzy.

Before he could lay on the futon bed, he fainted by the door.

 

 

🍃🩵🍃

10:30 AM

Jeonghan was walking down the street or more like limping, searching for jobs again.

Saw a booth and he entered.

" Aj-ajumma I-i wanna work here." He said with a bright weak smile, barely able to stand balanced, the woman looked at the weird young man who suddenly came asking for a job.

She frowned.

" You okay kid?!"

She asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter