A Warm Embrace

A Warm Embrace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The night set itself in hues of orange and pink until the natural darkness clouded the remaining of what once was day. Yet, Shuhua felt just as if the sun took the form of her lover, the one holding her by the waist as her head was nuzzling in the crook of her neck, biting down the bare skin once out of amusement, liking how the younger would quiver under her ministrations. No, tonight wasn’t just heat and flesh. It was deeper, warmer and definitely more of themselves lost in clouds of comfort, feelings out in the coldness but familiar privacy of their room used to hold untold stories of romance and comedy.

 

 

It was a no-brainer that Miyeon was head over heels for her girlfriend, that was the obvious just like telling the ground is under our feet or that water was wet. However it never failed to surprise one person: her own girlfriend. The one at the end of that endless train of love and adoration that always came crashing unannounced. Why the surprise ? Because Cho Miyeon was perfect in so many aspects that she couldn’t help but to wonder how in the world was the girl so enamoured with simple Yeh Shuhua and her dorky antics. But then every time the youngest one would let her worries out in the open this was what she got instead. A long and tight embrace, warm and comforting, a kiss or two along the way and sweet nothing being whispered in her ears. 

 

 

“I love you Yeh Shuhua.” Miyeon mumbled loud enough so she knew her lover heard it, precise and clear. The remnants of her breath tickling the side of the pale woman’s neck who could only agree with the words like enchanted by the low but determined voice that was just for her and her only to listen intently. No one was allowed to hear these other than her and the way she was trapped in this cage made of love and adoration didn’t leave place for rebuttal. Cho Miyeon loved her and she could not do anything about it. 

 

 

The wall was cold, her lover was burning, the contrast made Shuhua’s head spin round

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter