Final

The Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was no safe space for idols anymore. Minho was furious because of the scandal. However he was more angry because he couldn’t make any kind of contact with Taemin. Like it was so hard everyday that they should always hide from the world. Now it was worse. 

 

Minho’s parents were already used to their son’s life, they never really cared about such rumor. But the reporters really made Choi’s family uncomfortable with their behavior. They literally following them around and didn’t stop throwing so manu dumb questions to them.

 

“It’s you?” Minho’s older brother asked on the phone.

 

“You can tell?”

 

“Damn, brother. You are really living your life. I’m so proud of you.” He laughed.

 

“Not anymore. I ed up.” 

 

“Just be patient. People will forget soon enough. You can survive a few days without her, right?” Minho’s older brother like that scandal was nothing.

 

The company doing everything to make the scandal disappear. They really told Minho to lock himself in his apartment and stop seeing his so-called girlfriend again.

 

For days people started to guess the girl in the photo. Some names came up, which was totally wrong. The suspected girls even had to deng the rumor that it was not them. Because they too got too much attentions from the media.

 

Even after three weeks they still talked about the wildest dating scandal everywhere. He couldn’t do this anymore. He desperately needed to at least talk to Taemin. He just didn’t know how to call him without getting caught. Last time they even spiled call and chat history of other artist. It might happen to Minho as well. 

 

“What are they? Cops? Wtf. That’s a freaking privacy.” Minho was mad.

 

“That’s what I’m saying.” Jinki was trying to be a good friend, visiting Minho with a lot of chickens, most of it he finished himself.

 

“If that ever happen to me, I might as well file a lawsuit.”

 

“Anyway, Kai is having a fancon tomorrow. Want to go to the after party?”

 

“Am I invited?”

 

“Everyone in the company is welcomed.”

 

“Nah, it’s kinda uncomfortable to meet others when the rumors are still happening.” Minho especially didn’t want to fish more attention from his professional stalkers that going around with cameras.

 

“If you say so, i won’t force you. I’ll definitely go, can’t skip a fun night with Yuri.” The moment Jinki mentioned Yuri, Minho suddenly realized that Yuri and other dancers including Taemin would be there too.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Minho said cheerfully.

 

“Huh?” The sudden change of mood in Minho’s voice made Jinki furrow his eyebrows, suspicious. 

 

It was rather strange to know that fancon after party was actually more like a family friendly dinner gathering. That was so not Kai. He used to rent a club ang spend the entire night drinking. Only now Kai chose this villa of his that was located in a quiet place.

 

Everyone greeted Minho and Jinki. Some of them watching TV, or playing game, or busy with foods and drinks, or just talking. 

 

“There he is.” Minho saw the direction Jinki pointed at. Kai was sitting on the couch, smiling wide while listening to some funny story of the person next to him, that happened to be Taemin.

 

Minho and Jinki making their way to the villa owner. 

 

“Hyungs.” Kai hugged Jinki then Minho. “Thanks for coming.”

 

“I’ll bring some drinks.” Taemin said after hand shaking both Jinki and Minho.

 

“Let me help.” Minho followed Taemin, trying to match Taemin’s step.

 

“You two look close.” Minho whispered while walking.

 

“We are.”

 

“You are avoiding me and already flirting with someone else?” They reached kitchen.

 

“Don’t start, Minho. Not now.” Taemin took out two wine glasses.

 

“No, Taemin. I need explanation.” Minho grabbed his wrist, stoping his movement.

 

“Fine. Come here.” Taemin dragged Minho to the empty toilet, that was the closest room.

 

After locking the door, Taemin tiptoed a little to kiss Minho’s lips, hands automa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter