Chapter 1

The Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning. Minho came out of shower with only white towel around his waist. He heard the front door open and he almost cheered to see that person came in.

 

“Taemin?” Minho hurriedly walked to the other, a big smile on his face.

 

“Hi.” Taemin welcomed Minho’s hug. When Minho started to kiss Taemin’s neck, he pushed the older’s bare hard chest and tried to escape. 

 

“Minho, I’m not here for that.” Taemin also pushed Minho’s fingers that was unbottoning his shirt. “Put on your clothes.”

 

“But I miss you.” Minho leaned in to steal a kiss but Taemin was quick to avoid it.

 

“Listen, we have a very urgent and serious situation right now.” Taemin flopped on the sofa. Minho followed and sat next to him, pulling the younger to his lap.

 

“And what is that?” Minho asked, tucked Taemin’s hair behind his ear.

 

“Someone just posted pictures of you, walking around in the middle of the night, around Han River with a misterious cute girl, the post is the hottest topic right now. And the girl in question is actually me. What are we gonna do? I’m so tired.” After a short explanation, Minho looked at Taemin’s eyes and just laughed really loud.

 

Taemin furrowed his eyebrows, annoyed. “What is so funny?”

 

“They think you are a girl? I told you, you are like…always babygirling so much.” Minho didn’t stop laughing.

 

“Shut up.” Taemin covered Minho’s mouth with his small hand. “Now think of a solution and don’t drag me in to this mess.” 

 

“Let me think,” Minho jokingly showed a calm expression, “i will definitely do…nothing.” He laughed again, holding both Taemin’s hands so that he wouldn’t be able to shut his mouth this time.

 

“Are you crazy?” Taemin desperately tried to escape the strong grip but failed.

 

“Hey, just calm down, babe. It’s gonna be disappear in a few days, don’t worry. And it’s not even the photo of us having or something.”

 

Taemin rolled his eyes. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter