I still love you...

Promise

 

(A/N : Alright, before you start reading. Just a little something for you. The Italic fonts are in the past or Taemin's flashbacks, the normal fonts are in the present.) Alright! Enjoy!~

====================================================================================================

-July 18th-

 

It was raining again today.  I glanced at the clock, it’s almost noon now. It had been the same thing everyday for the past couple of days. I looked at the gloomy, dark sky. Were the angels from heaven crying for me? I guessed they were, since I couldn't cry anymore. I was too tired to cry again. I changed my attention to the streets. Puddles formed and children about the age of six or seven were playing and jumping into the puddles with their bright yellow raincoats.

I smiled faintly at the view. I remembered when I used to play with hyung when we were in elementary school. We would always go out during the rain and jumped in the muddy puddles, getting our clothes all dirty. Then, we would get scolded by Omma and she would call hyung’s mom and then hyung’s mom came and pulled him home by the ears. I missed those times...

Hyung, do you still remember them?

“Taemin-ssi?” I turned from the window and towards the door to see the nurse smiling. I just replied her with a small smile.

“It’s time for your x-ray now.” She said walking behind me and started pushing my wheelchair out of my hospital room.

I’m sure you’re wondering why was I in a wheelchair. Let me bring you back in time to two months before today.

 

***

 

“Hyung, you promised!” I was on the verge of tears, but I held them back.

“I’m sorry, Taemin. I had no other choice.” He stepped closer to me, trying to pull me into his arms but I slapped his hands away.

“Why?” I asked whispering, trying hard to control my wavering voice but was still loud enough for him to hear. It was hard to look into his eyes right now even if I wanted to when I know he’s going to break my heart.

There was a silent pause before he spoke again with a soft voice.

“I… I’m really sorry… Please, look at me…” He begged, trying to get my attention.

“I’m not asking you to say you’re sorry! I’m asking you why? WHY?!” I yelled at him, unable to control my emotions anymore, tears ran from my eyes.

He kept silent. I grabbed his collar and shook him. It made me even more upset when he looked at me with that apologetic look. I shakily let him go and fell to the floor. I felt his arms around me, encasing me, making me feel safe and loved. That's right, we were in love. He was my all and I was his. At least that’s what I thought.

“You promised! ... You promised…” I threw him a few weak punches at his chest before burying my face onto it.

I wanted to hate him for breaking my heart…

I wanted to hate him for breaking his promise…

I wanted to hate him for leaving me…

But I know I just couldn’t. I love him so much.

We never broke away from the hug; I did not allow him to break the hug. I did not want to let him go. He stayed by my side all-night for the last time, hugging me as I fell asleep. When morning came, I was alone. He left before I even woke up. He left without saying goodbye.

 

Hyung, I still love you… Do you know that?

 

 

====================================================================================================

 

First chapter done!

How was it? Is it angst enough? 

Don't worry it'll get more angsty in coming chapter~ XD ( gosh, I'm evil)

I'm sure you guys have lots of questions in your mind right now, just follow the story for your answers!~

Anyway, I will post the next chapter when I have enough comments!~

So, Comment and subcribe!!~