The Ducky!

Glitch
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up in a cold sweat.

 

I had a terrible dream that Quackity was caught and they found the identities of every Henchman that's ever worked for him and arrested them too. Quackity was executed and Tommy had to go back to Living on the streets, But this time Tommy was alone.

 

 

I tried to calm down, with some stupid breathing technique my old therapist taught me that was supposed to calm me down when I got anxious. It didn't work AT ALL . But, I should’ve probably started therapy again after me and Tommy worked out our financial situation, but I was too Busy for therapy. 

 

 

My burner phone buzzed, there was another stupid text from stupid Quackity. He paid for all his Henchmen’s stupid flip phones. It was annoying because He was a villain, not a drug dealer. 

 

“Know it's late, but I need your help with something.” 

 

I sighed and got up, trying to be as quiet as possible so I wouldn't wake up Tommy. 

 

“On my way.” I texted him Quickly, I put on a shirt and put my shoes on. I was still in my pajama pants, but I was sure he wouldn't mind. Especially since he was making me come in the middle of the goddamn night.

 

The “Lair” (I hate calling it that) from the outside looked like any normal warehouse. It had industrial metal walls and a dumb metal roof, you could enter through two double doors on either side.

 

It was near a highway, which meant millions of cars drove past it every single day. And no one had any idea what was going on underneath it. 

 

The actual warehouse part, which was above the Lair was filled with farming equipment. Mr. Quackity was also a businessman, though it was just to cover up his secret Lair. 

 

“Alex Farming Co.” was a small local company, that sold farming equipment to the amazing farms of Las Vegas!! (I wasn't aware Las Vegas had farms till I started this job)

 

I entered the building through the double doors on the back, It was cold inside the building. I forgot how much I ing hate Quackity until I remembered all the stupid things he does like making his stupid lair freezing cold, or eating ONLY BREAD AND FISH.

 

I walked through the tractors and shelves of fertilizer. I strolled over to the small walk-in fridge at the back of the large storage space. The damn fridge was barely colder than the storage room.

Please log in to read the full chapter