I've Finally Found You

Change

 

Chapter 40

Yesung:"im really sorry minho.if i told you before,i won't see you like this.lonely and scared Minho.it's been 2 weeks but you still wait for her"

Minho:"it's not your fault hyung.everything is my fault.if i didn't lie to her from the start,she must've accepted the fact that i really do love her and she didn't hide her true feelings from me.i shouldn't have hurt her.she would've been here right now if i didn't let go of her"

Yesung:"i still believe that you two will see each other sooner but i don't know how.only fate and God know."

Minho:"i want to have some air.see you later,hyung"

Yesung:"i'm really sorry Minho.i hope you'll find her.where are you Yoona?"

Minho drives around Seoul to clear his mind for a while and forget the bad feeling that he's feeling.While driving,he almost hit a girl crossing the street

Minho:"oh my!" he gets out of the car to help the girl

Yoona:"ya!are you out of your mind?" Minho recalls the voice.he's sure that he knows this voice,the voice that he's been longing to hear.Then he suddenly hug her.

Minho:"yoona!"

Yoona:"minho?"

Minho:"at last.i've found you" he breaks the hug and touches her face but she removes his hand and runs away.he wants to follow her but the cars behind him are beeping so he parks his car on a nearby lot. He runs everywhere to look for her and he finally saw a girl at the park wearing casual clothes,has s-line body and long wavy hair.Good thing that there's no people around so he instantly chases her as she is walking alone with street lights around her.

Minho:"you're not going anywhere" he hugs her from the back tightly so she won't get away

Yoona:"that hurts Minho.Please let go"

Minho:"i don't want to let you go again.i will never let you go because im afraid that i might not get you back" yoona forcely removes minho's arms that are wrapped around her

Yoona:"if you didn't want to let go,you should've done it before."

Minho:"i know and i'm sorry.if i only knew that you and hyung were never been together 2 years ago,i will never leave.i would've stayed by your side"

Yoona:"me and oppa are together?"

Minho:"i thought you love him too when i saw you and hyung hugging each other.he didn't tell me that you chose me instead of him.he didn't tell me that you also love me"

Yoona:"but that was 2 years ago.everything has changed"

Minho:"so you're saying that you don't love me anymore?"

Yoona:"Yes! I don't...love you anymore" she is looking away when she said that and tears flows in their eyes

Minho:"do you know how much i wanted to hear your voice?feel your touch?feel your hug?feel your kiss? And see you smile? Do you know how hard it was for me,forcing myself to move on and forget you?and i just found out,stopping myself to love you is one thing that i can never do."

Yoona:"i hope you'll be able to... move on"

Minho:"i know that you still love me."

Yoona:"it's been two years.that's impossible"

Minho:"really?look into my eyes and tell me that you don't love me."

Yoona:"i don't need  to" she tries to leave

Minho:"i'll do it my way" he grabs yoona's arm and turns her around. Hd moves his body closer to her

Yoona:"what are you doing?" she is not looking at Minho's eyes

Minho:"i will kiss you.if you don't love me,slap me and push me away.if you love me,kiss me back" he lifts up yoona's chin

Yoona:"wh..." she stopped talking when Minho presses his lips to hers. He feels like the world is going on slow mo as he kisses her.he missed yoona's tender lips so much. Yoona is really confused but then,she feels something while Minho's lips is still touching hers.yoona wasn't able to stop herself and she kisses him back.Minho deepens the kiss when Yoona kissed him back.

Minho:"you kissed me back and it means one thing" He broke the kiss

Yoona:"fine.i admit.i'm still irrevocably and unexpectedly in love with you"

Minho:"but why did you say that you don't love me?"

Yoona:"because i thought that you would believe me instantly"

Minho:"what?of course i won't believe you.why would i believe that you don't love me?.i have feelings yoona.i know that you DO love me"

Yoona:"i thought that maybe you're lying,until now.i just don't want to hurt myself twice because of you"

Minho:"lie?why would i lie? If im lying,what could be the reason that i will lie? Will i get any advantage if im lying to you?"

Yoona:"hmm.no?"

Minho:"right now,you're the only girl that matters to me.the only girl that made my heart beat like this(he puts yoonas hand to his chest) the only girl that made me who i am right now.the only girl that changed choi minho"

Yoona:"i'm sorry minho if i didn't say that i love you before"

Minho:"no.you don't need to be sorry because i love you"

Yoona:" i love you too"