Let's Do This

Change

 

Taeyeon: “about what?”

Minho: “I need your help. I’m begging you” he kneels down

Taeyeon: “hey! Mrs. Jang might think that I’m really rude. Fine, I’ll talk to you but let’s talk to other place” Minho and Taeyeon leave the house and they go to a nearby restaurant to talk. Taeyeon listens carefully to what Minho is saying (he says to Taeyeon the things that he said to his grandma at Chapter 22. It’s not totally the same but it has the same thought on it)

Taeyeon: “so you love her?”

Minho: “so much”

Taeyeon: “I believe you”

Minho: “You do?”

Taeyeon: “sometimes, there are things that don’t need words to be expressed. Yoona explained how rude you are when she first met you, I didn’t even thought that you’re that kind of person after you told me these things and in my own opinion, you changed so much”

Minho: “so, you’re going to help me now?”

Taeyeon: “I think so”

Minho: “thank you so much”

Taeyeon: “do you already have a plan?”

Minho: “I’m still thinking about it”

Taeyeon: “I’ll just help you by convincing her”

Minho: “that’s okay. Thank you for giving me a huge help. I need to go now because I still have to call someone”

Taeyeon: “you better give yourself a space from work if you are really determined to prove that you’re you”

Minho: “I can’t set aside this because this is the contract that Yoona and I worked so hard and I don’t want to lose it”

Taeyeon: “so that’s why”

Minho: “thank you again. I’ll go now”

Taeyeon: “bye” Minho leaves and he looks less worried now after knowing that Taeyeon will help him. Taeyeon is also not sure if he should help him but she believes that Yoona is really important to her that’s why she helped him and she knows that Yoona also loves him. Taeyeon goes to her work and she saw Yoona carrying heavy boxes

Yoona: “Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon: “so you’re back with your work?”

Yoona: “yeah. I’m grateful that they still accepted me”

Taeyeon: “we’re going to see each other everyday again”

Yoona: “yeah. And I’m happy about it”

Taeyeon: “are you sure?”

Yoona: “of course. This is much better than being a secretary”

Taeyeon: “did you quit your job because you think this is better than being a secretary or you’re trying to avoid someone?”

Yoona: “stop talking non sense”

Taeyeon: “let me guess. If he’s really sorry of what he has done, I’m sure that he will do something about it”

Yoona: “I don’t think so. Who am I to him? I’m just nothing to him”

Taeyeon: “well. You don’t know. He might also feel what you feel about him” she smiles and gets inside the restaurant to change her clothes

Yoona: “what’s going on with her?” Yoona is back in carrying heavy boxes and riding her pink scooter. She likes being a secretary because the work is easier but she chooses to get back to her normal life because it’s the only way that she can move on and forget everything that happened..

 

Minho: “this work is finally done!” he leans on his seat and he looks to the ceiling. He closes his eyes and he is thinking so deeply then he remembers what his grandma told him

Minho: “be her? I guess I already know what it means. I’m willing to risk everything and I know what to do now”

While his office is peacefully quiet, Heechul enters his office

Heechul: “sir”

Minho: “what is it?” Heechul sits in the chair in front of Minho’s table

Heechul: “Jessica, I and the others are just wondering why Yoona is not coming to work”

Minho: “I’m sorry. I didn’t tell you. She already quit”

Heechul: “did you do something bad to her?”

Minho: “I don’t know” he doesn't want to tell him about it

Heechul: “I believe that you didn’t do anything to her in fact, you’re very nice and sweet to her and you are NOW nice to us. Just like right now, you said that you don’t like employees who doesn’t know how to knock before entering one’s room”

Minho: “I said that?”

Heechul: “yeah. The first time that I entered here, I forgot to knock and you scolded me like hell. No offense but, we never liked you before”

Minho: “really? I’m starting to realize again how bad I was”

Heechul: “but the best thing that we like about you now is….you learned how to say thank you, I’m sorry and please. You are now treating us for lunch or dinner which is a very good thing and last but not the least, you became concerned for us and you’re now smiling. For my 4 years of experience working here, I’ve never seen you smile until…..”

Minho: “I know that”

Heechul: “do you mind if I ask you something sir?”

Minho: “it depends on the question”

Heechul: “do you love her?”

Minho: “actually, I really do”

Heechul: “why don’t you tell her?”

Minho: “she won’t believe me” Minho starts to look faithless then Heechul suddenly stands up to cheer him

Heechul: “prove it to her! Prove to her how much you love her! BE A MAN!”

Minho: “that’s right! I’m not afraid of what will happen to me as long as she’ll believe me that I love her so much!”

Heechul: “yeah! That’s what I’m talking about and I need to go back now so sir, FIGHTING and good luck!”

Minho: “thanks dude. Yeah. FIGHTING! This is not the right time for me to look like a loser and hopeless. I’m going to do this thing that is running in  my mind right now"