The Condition

Change

 

Halmonee: “you knew each other?”

Minho: “I thought I knew her” the sit down

Halmonee: “starting this day, you need to know about each other”

Halmonee stares at Minho

Halmonee: “do you remember what I said before you can get the company?”

Minho: “yes Halmonee. There’s a condition” Halmonee puts her hand on Yoona’s shoulder

Halmonee: “she is the condition”

Minho: “her? What do you mean Halmonee?”

Yoona: “me?”

Halmonee: “it’s simple, I want the two of you to start dating and I want her to marry you, Minho”

Minho: “NO WAY. I’m not ready to get married and I don’t want to be married with that… girl”

Yoona: “I don’t want to marry a guy who doesn’t even know how to apologize. This is such a big joke. I’m sorry” Yoona stands up and intends to leave

Halmonee: “Yoona, can I talk to you privately? Minho, Yesung and Mr. Kim, please wait outside”

Minho, Yesung and Mr. Kim leave the room

 

Halmonee: “I know that this is such a huge favor that I am asking from you but I need your help. You’re the only one that can help me.”

Yoona: “I can help you in many ways but not this kind of help”

Halmonee: “If you can help me with this, I’ll give you a big favor”

Yoona: “okay. I’m listening”

Halmonee: “Both of you knows that you will be married but it’s not going to happen”

Yoona: “What do you mean?”

Halmonee: “You two are really not getting married but, what they know is that, you two are getting married so, I want you to be the girl that will play as the future wife in my fake wedding plan”

Yoona: “I’m sure that you have a reason. Maybe I’d say yes if you’ll tell me the reason”

Halmonee: “I want to see Minho change. I just can’t give him the presidency with that kind of attitude; our employees will surely quit or be fired because of him. Minho is a nice boy but he changed after an incident so I want you to bring back the kind, helpful and caring Minho.”

Yoona: “of all the people around Korea, why me?”

Halmonee: “I just know that you can do it. You’re the best candidate that can do it”

Yoona: “Ok. I’ll help you Halmonee.

Halmonee: “what favor do you want?”

Yoona: “you can give me a new job in your company, it’s enough already”

Halmonee: “that’s all?”

Yoona: “yeah. Why?”

Halmonee: “now, that’s why I’ve chosen you” ~smiles~ “you can now come in” they get inside

 

Minho: “I have no idea of what you’ve just talked about but, you can never make me agree with your decision Halmonee”

Halmonee: “really? Being the president of Choi Industries will just remain as a dream of yours”

Minho: “aish.FINE. i’ll marry her as long as she will agree too” Minho is crossing his fingers

Yoona: “okay.I’ll marry  Choi Minho”

Halmonee: “you heard that and by the way, you’re new secretary will start working for you on Monday morning”

Minho: “yeah right” he sighed

Halmonee: “let’s eat now”

They start eating their dinner. Of course Yoona and Minho eats awkwardly

Yesung: “Minho and I will go ahead first. We have something to attend” Yesung lied

Minho: “Goodbye”  he looks at Yoona and sticks his tongue out, Yesung and Minho leaves.

Yoona: “by the way, what job are you going to give me?”

Halmonee: “You will be Minho’s new secretary. Report to him at 7 am because he doesn’t like employees who are late”

Yoona: “ok. Can I do that job, I mean, I only finished high school, remember?”

Halmonee: “as long as you know how to read, write, solve basic Mathematics problem and use the computer, you can do the job”

Yoona: “I better go now. It’s getting dark so I’ll just see you later Halmonee,bye”

Halmonee: “No. Mr. Kim will bring you home”

Yoona: “it’s okay, I know that you’re tired already. You need to go home and rest. I’ll just ride the bus” she leaves the room

 

 

Yesung and Minho at the bar

Yesung: “Halmonee can really make you do anything. You two will start dating, right? What if you start liking her?”

Minho: “you know me hyung, I’m not gonna fall for that girl”

Yesung: “Make sure that you don’t eat your words. You said that you’ve already met her twice so this is the third time”

Minho: “yes” he takes a shot of alcohol drink

Yesung: “don’t you think it’s a little weird that you’ve met thrice coincidentally?”

Minho: “hyung, stop talking non-sense”

Yesung: “she seems so different. She’s the first girl who rejected you. If she’s just the same like the others, she would have said yes already without a doubt. Imagine a lucky girl will be married to the heir of Choi Industries”

Minho: “that’s not the problem here. I have to do what Halmonee wants if I want the company”