Chapter 3

Angel v.s Devil

'All girls from both group are required to LoenE. building tomorrow morning at 6.00 a.m. None will late or you will be disgroup. Thank you,' the announcement shocked both groups.

 

Angel

'I never thought we have an announcement speaker here,' said Hyunae.

'Neither do me,' replied Senna.

 

Devil

'Do we have an announcement speaker here?,' ask Yuri.

'I don't know. I never thought small place could be this modern.Well like the saying say "never judge a book by it's cover" ' replied Raena.

 

Angel

'I think tomorrow they will discuss about our debut,' said Mia.

'Yes!! Sleep now girls,' Nuri ordered.

 

Devil

'Alright now! Sleep,' ordered Melody.

Everyone nodded and went to their room.

Krystal turn off the light then went to sleep.

 

That night was so silent for both group. While the groups are in their dreamland, the manager and the CEO had a secret meeting.

'So how the girl so far? '  ask the CEO.

'They are well and so behave,' replied Minwoo.

'Devil?'

'They still not get well together. Some are cold and some just silent,' replied Rain.

'I see.'

'We'll see when they debut.'

They all nodded. The manager walk out left the CEO with his secretary.

'What'll you do after they debut?,' ask the secretary.

'Do some exchange. They are too many. Need to eliminate some, keep some and debut some,'

'Debut some?,' ask the secretary.

'Make them be actress, model or solo artist,'

Without their knowing, Raena heard their conversation. She left quietly before people know she was there.

She was about to meet the CEO to ask about something but accidentally she heard something she shouldn't heard.

It was a shocking news to her. She went back to the dorm just to find Jumin there.

'Where have you been ?,' she ask.

'ermm..  to take some fresh air,' Raena replied. 'You don't feel sleepy?',

'Nope, my favourite show is on. Come, Join me,' she replied.

Raena sit next to her. She kept the secret to herself. for her, It's okay to be arrogant once.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

They all arrived at the Loen.E building. They all wait at the meeting room. Then, the CEO come in with his loyal secretary.

'You all here, i already told your manager that your debut date will be next week. Be prepared,' he start the speech.

Some of the girls were shock while some of them was exited to be debuting next week.

'I think you all are ready enough. So here are the song. Tomorrow you will be shooting your very first mv, your first photo shoot cover. Here are the list of the list for your album,'

The secretary handed the paper to each of the member. ' So now your manager will take care of the rest.' the CEO then walk out.

'Angel follow me,' Min Woo ordered them. They then arrived at a dance room.

'Devil over here,' Rain ordered.

Devil member just followed him quietly.