Chapter 1

Angel v.s Devil

It's  a bright morning with a fresh breeze in LOEN ENT. building when an announcement were made by secretary of LOEN ENT.

'All of the trainers are called to the meeting room right now. This is an order from the CEO'.

'Okays trainee. Just keep on practise. I'll be back and when i'm back, i want to see your dance is perfect! Flawless! No playing around!', says dance trainer.

He then walks to the meeting room. As he walks he run into a vocal trainers who then greet him.

'Oh. Annyeonghaseyo', they bow to each other.

'Wonder why CEO want to meet us,'say the vocal trainers while walking to the meeting rooms.

'I don't know. I heard a rumor saying that he wants to debut some of this girls,' he replied.

'Could be true. Here we are,' she said while open the door.

Every trainers were there with a confused look. Then the CEO walks in. Everyone bow then sit.

'Thanks for coming today. I'm sorry that i made this meeting in sudden. Last night, i've been thinking of debuting some of the girls since they already been trained for a long time. I looked up at their profiles and some are ready, some are not,' he explained. 'Do you have the list of the trainee that i choose?' he ask at his secretary.

She nod and give the trainers the list. 'So what you think?', the CEO ask.

'I thinks this girl not ready yet since she messed with the key and rhyme,' said the vocal trainer.

'This girl not that good at dance,' said the dance trainer.

'I agreed with the vocal  trainers. She kind a slow,' said the 2nd vocal trainer.

'A lot of disagreement occur here,' the CEO said while thinking something.

'Why were you debuting 19 girls?' ask one of the trainers.

'I want to makes some differences. Since other company debuting one group, i'll debut two instead,' he replied.

'i guess they still young and could cope their mistake. Just like IU. Even though they young but they has a long journey so when they failed to accomplish their mission, they still have long journey to make a change and success. Just like when we want to debuting IU,' explained one of the trainers makes others thinking.

'We have an agreement?' the CEO ask. Everyone nod. 'Meeting discharge.'

'Your job now is to call the choosen trainee to come and meet me in the office at 3 p.m. I'll call the manager,' he ordered his secretary.

She then walked out.

The CEO take out his phone and call the managers to come.

After a while, all of the managers arrive. 'Here sit. As all of you know that i'll debuting two groups at the same time, i'll be needed managers and that why i call the four of you,' he said.

The managers nod.  

'The both(1 | 2) of you will be charge on this girl which is Angel. And you two (1 | 2 ) on this girls which is Devil,' said the CEO. They nod.

'When will we meet this girl?', ask manager 1 of the Angel. 

'Well that could be in this Saturday', he replied. 'No more question?.' Everyone shake their head. 'Guess, see you this saturday with the girl.'

'Okay,' they all walked out. A few minutes later, someone knock the door. 'Come in,' the CEO said.

'Here are the girls,' the secretary says while showing the CEO the 19 girls. He nod.

'Okay. Now, you know why you here?'. They shake their head.

'Well that is because you will debut as Angel and Devil,' he said. The girls are extremely excited yet confused. 'You know why you are divided by two?', he ask again.

'Because one of the group will be devil and angel?' answer one of the girl. 'exactly!', he says.

'All of the dance you been practise on is for your debut song. Whoz that girl for angel and News for devil. I want to see the dance tommorrow. Araso?,' he continued. The girls as usual nodded.

'What you waiting for? Practise now!', he ordered. The girls walk out to their dance room .


Hope you like it. Oh and i need a co-author for this. Who willing to be my co-author?? 

For your informantion, Min Woo and Kahi are the manager for Angel while Rain and Narsha are the manager for Devil.