Lee Injun story....

-One shot-

"You should confess!"

"Yup,we already in third year and we will graduate soon.You should confess."

"I don't want to.What if she thinks i'm a weirdo?"

This is Lee Injun.A cute smiled eyes guys with chubby cheeck who is in his third year,having a lunch break with his dorky best friend Karam and Jay.Karam and Jay keep persisting that Injun should confess to ~~~~~ who also a third year of high school and also one of the student council members.

It all start in the first year of Injun high school life.At first,Injun just thought nothing about ~~~~~.He just think she is only his classmate and one of student council.She is smart and always get a good grade.Injun is just average.One time,he walked alone because Karam and Jay need to settle their home project at library.After parting with them,Injun went to his house but stop at 7-eleven to buy some drink.He went out after buy the drink and when he pass by the park,he saw some kids where playing,running and chassing.He just smiled because the kids looked adourable.Then he heard someone is also playing with the kids.He take a look and it was ~~~~~ who played with them.He decide to take seat at the bench and watch them playing.

For the first time in his life,he sees an angel without wings(sounds familiar?hehe)smilling.The girl not notice him seating at there because busy playing with the kids.

"She had a beautiful smile."At that time,he realize that the girl is taking his heart.

Because she is really strict person,Injun finding it hard to confess.Everyday,he just looking her for far eventhough they are in the same class.He jealous of the dorky-twins-friend,Karam and Jay who always talking to her.They did talking.Well,more like greeting if they bumped into each other.Just one word."Hi".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Injun,Karam and Jay are taking break and heading to school cafe to have some lunch.

"Boy,i'm hungry...",Karam say while holding his stomach.

"You already have breakfast and even took my bread this morning.How can you keep hungry easily?".Jay asking.

"Well,can't helped it.If you want to ask futher more,asked to this stomach."

Injun just chuckled with those two."Let's go and eat."

--------

They were looking around to find an empty seat.

"Ah,there.".Karam walking infront followed by Injun and Jay.

"Oh?~~~~~-shii.Ah,can we seat here?".Jay asked.

~~~~~:Ah,okay...Take a seat.

Karam started to elbow Injun as their eating.

Injun:(whispering)Ya~what are you doing?

Karam:(whispering)You should say something.

Injun:(whispering)Are you crazy?I don't want too.

Jay:Hm?/Why are you guys whispering?

Injun:Eh?Nothing!

Karam:Well,Injun say..

Injun quickly covered Karam mouth with his hand."Nothing.".Injun say.

~~~~~:Did something wrong?

Injun turn to her.He suddenly getting nervous and just shooking his head.

The girl just looked down and continued eating her lunch.

Injun:I'm full.

Injun stand up and walked away.

Jay and Karam finished their lunch quickly and followed Injun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the roof top,

Karam:Ya,why you don't finished your food?

Jay:Are you nervous infront of her?

Injun just sighed."I can't helped it.I never talk to her."

Jay:Well,just say something.Anything..

Injun:I don't know how to start..

Injun just looking at the sky before Karam start to say something.

Karam:You don't want to regret right?You better confess before it's too late.

Injun:Hmpm...i don't know.I'm afraid...i'm afraid of rejection.

Karam:You know,if she rejects you because she already have someone she likes,that's okay.Maybe it's not your chance.But what if she rejects you because another boy had already confessed before you?It's going to be painful.

Injun just silent.Absorbing Karam word into his head.

Jay:I'm sorry Injun but i think Karam is right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Injun went into his rooms and bump his self on the bed.It almost graduation day.He keeps thinking about what Karam say.

He grabbed his cellphone,find Karam name and pressed the green button.

"Yoboseyo,Injun-ah?"

"Karam-ya,i'm going to confess."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The graduation day...

After the ceremony,each student holds their certificate each one."We graduate!!!".Karam shouted.Some girls are glancind at him,finding it's cute.

"Ah,i will miss high school life.".Jay looked at the banner.

Injun keep looking around.Karam notice him."Injun-ah,are you ready?"

Injun:Huh?

Jay:The confession!

Injun:Ah!Right...

Karam:Just  get ready with the stuff and we will take care of everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier,Jay told ~~~~~ that someone wanted to meet her on the rooftop after the graduation ceremony.She simply agreed.Injun brought with him a medium size teddy bear holding a small bouquet of red roses.He reached the door and calmed himself before pulling the doorknob.

~~~~~ turned around as she heard the sound made by the door.Injun gently walked toward her with the bear behind him.

"Hi.".Injun greet her.

"Hi.So,you the one who Jay say want to meet me?"

"Yes..i'm Lee Injun."

"Yes,i know that.No need to introduce yourself."

"You know me?".Injun suprised.

"Yeah.We been classmate since freshman.How can i not knowing you?"

"Ah,really?".Injun blushed a bit and scratched his head with one of his hand."Did you notice that we never well actually talking to ech other?"

"Yeah.You the only one who didn't talk to me beside greeting in the morning or when we bumped into each other."

"Ah,you notice that too..".Injun start to get nervous and scratching his head.

The girl chuckled at his action.Injun think he has a chance.

"You know the reason why i want to meet you here because i want to say something...".Injun took a deep breath before continued.

"I like you.".Injun took out the bear and gave it to ~~~~~.She didn't take it from Injun.Her smile faded.After a few second of silence she say,

"I'm sorry.I already have someone."

Injun felt his heart is broken into pieces.That's the word he dont want to hear.He tries to hold his tears from falling down.

"Okay then.But can you take this?I brought it for you.I want you to keep it."

The girl took the bear and Injun asked her.

"Can i know why.."

The girl looked down at the floor and lifted her head again and say,

"Actually..i like you too."

Injun suprised.Did she say she likes me?

"You never talk to me like any boys will do to me.Without me notice,i fallen for your charm.You always look cool and cute when you smile with your friend.".The girl continued again...

"i always waiting to talked to you when i have the chance but my mouth just frozed.When you seat infront of me during the lunch time,i was getting nervous inside and keep thinking what i want to say to you.I want to talked to you like i talked with Karam and Jay."

"But why you saying this if...".Injun try to cut her word.

"Because someone already confessed before you.He confessed to me this morning.Since i don't have a boyfriend,i say yes and want to give a try.The moment i say yes to that boy,that moment i closed my heart to you.I'm sorry,Injun-ah..."

Injun can't believe at what he just heard.He was late!Only by few hours!Karam was right.It hurt if someone already confessed before you.

Injun just smiled to her and says goodbye."Thank you for coming.I hope that you will keep that present."

He walked away and went downstairs.Karam and Jay was waiting for him.Seeing that the bear and the flower was not with him,Karam asked him.

"Did you make it?Did she say yes?"

Injun dropped his tears and fall from the stairs but Karam quickly grabbed his hand.

"She say someone already confess to her.I was late...by few hours..".Now Injun totally cried without hesistant.

Jay hugged him."I'm sorry,Injun."

Karam just tapped his shoulders."I'm sorry too."

For the first time in his life,he cried because of a girl....

 

The end......

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

                                                                                             Sob..sob..Injun-ah,i'm sorry....

   The last one is our cutie magnae poppin master,

                                                                                                                        Jay...

                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~