The charisma oppa,Hyunminnie~

-One shot-

Hyunmin POV

I walked down the streets to meet my friends.Don't they know how super duper cool this winter?Aigo...I'm glad that this cafe has a heater,if not i will drag those guys to my house..oh?Why just they don't come to my house instead?Aigo...

Injun:I want hot chocolate!

Jay:Nado nado nado!!!

Mika:Hmm...capucinno for me.

Karam:I'll take chocolate mocha.Hyunmin?

Hyunmin:Same as Mika..

We talked random stuff,played with vending-machine,buy some things and eating lunch at fast food restaurant.Again,we talked..Somehow i think we just like the girls at our school,you know..when we hang out together..

End of Hyunmin POV

Injun:Hey Karam,how is't going?

Karam looked blurred with the straw stick to his mouth."Huh?"

Jay:Aih...with her...

Karam:Ah!(chuckled)We'r fine.I'm glad we meet again after 13 years..Well,we do hang out a lot.

Mika:Are you guys now officially together?

Karam:(blush)Erm..yeah.

Injun:Oh?Karam is blushing!!!

Karam:(covered Injun mouth with his hands)Ya!Do you really need to say it out loud?

Hyunmin:So,it's official..

Mika:How you Hyunmin?

Hyunmin:Bo?

Mika:You didn't talked to her yet...

Hyunmin:Eh?How you know?

Mika:From your reaction just now...

Hyunmin just pouted."Can't believe he just see through me..",Hyunmin thought.

Hyunmin opened his white flip-phone.The wallpaper was a girl wearing a school uniform seating in the subway,reading some books.Hyunmin just smiled looking at wallpaper.Karam took a peep at his phone.He then looked at Hyunmin.

Karam:Ah,so that her...

Hyunmin suprised."Ya,next time please don't interupt someone privacy."

Mika:Hey,i wanna see too!

Jay:Oh?What?

Injun:What what?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunmin buying a ticket to get into the train.He took subway to go to school.Everyday,same time,same spot.He glance at his watch."She should be here."

Hyunmin enters the train and took his spot.Instead of taking a seat,he decide to stand.He glance at the next bench,opposite from where he stand.He couldn't find her.

"Is she sick?"

People started to get into the train.The train is now crowded with people who wants to go work,school or market in the morning.

Hyunmin just stand,giving the empty seat for someone who really need it.

As the train start moving,the people start pushing inside it.Some people almost hitting each other head and keep saying sorry,sign of apologize.Hyunmin just stood still.Well,inside he isn't.

"Where is she?"

"Is she sick?"

"Is she already notice that i always glancing at her?"

"Is she taking another trip?"

The question keep filling Hyunmin head."If i keep thinking about this,my head will explode!"

The train start to bouncing again.There's a grandmother beside Hyunmin.She barely can't stand.She can't sit because the seat is full with arrogant people,ignoring her like she can stand like younger people.

She can't hold any more.The train keep bouncing and bouncing making her feel dizzy.She let go of her grip.

Hyunmin catch her.People pity her and glad at Hyunmin quick reaction.

"Are you okay,grandma?",Hyunmin asked while his hand touching her forehead.

"Aigo,thank you for saving me.If not....".The grandmother just sighed.

Hyunmin just smiled."Where is your pitstop?"

"It's at Seoul High school.I need to go to hospital for medical check up.".The grandmother reply.

"Ah,i see.it's my pitstop too.Here,hold my arms so you wouldn't fall next time."He took the grandmother hands and locked it with his arms.

The grandmother just smiled and feel grateful to Hyunmin."Thank you,my dear.You are so sweet."

"Grandma,you should take a cab next time.If you want to took the subway,don't take it in the morning.The people are rushing to go to their places.The subway will be full in the morning so take a cab."

The grandmother just nodd her head."Yes,dear.I will not forget you advise."

After arrive at their pitstop,Hyunmin walked the grandmother to the hospital before going to his school which is opposite direction from the hospital.Without his notice,someone is looking at him and smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunmin take again the subway to went to his school.Again,the people rushed into it until he is now squeezed with people around him.Someone is trying to reach the holder but couldn't make it because there is so many people around.Without realising,she grabbed Hyunmin shoulder....

Hyunmin look at his sides.Suprisingly,it's the person he had been looking for...His heart start to beat faster.He look at different direction.

"I'm sorry.".The girl just stand beside him.

"It's okay."

The silent greet them as the train move.

Hyunmin slightly take a glance at the girl.He just keep smiling inside.

Then he notice,the girl looked kinda uncomfortable.He want to asked but he just a stranger to her.The girl is shaking.Hyunmin feel something is wrong.He look at back and saw a hand is touching the girl back's.He can't stand it.The man is taking advantage to innocent girl.

Without hesitation,he pulled the girl to his front and pulled the hand until the man fall from his sit.

"You ert old man!How can you take advantage to this girl?".Hyunmin yelled at him as he grabbed the man collar.

The girl just stand behind Hyunmin,holding the edge of his shirt and started to tears.

Everyone turned their eyes to Hyunmin and the man.Their start to talking,humiliate the old man.One police came from the deck and arrest the ert man."You will staying in jail this night!".The police say while put the handcuffs on him.

"Thank young man.We need people like you.Good job.".The other police man tapped Hyunmin shoulders for his bravery act.

"Er.....thanks....".The girl behind him say in ter.

"You...welcome.".Hyunmin heart start to beat faster.

"I just walked then..Bye."

Hyunmin just nodded and his eyes keep looking at her until she turn to another junction.

"What a day.But,hey....we talked.".Hyunmin just keep smiled until he reached his school and the member keep wondering what was happen to their husky voice friend,Hyunmin...

The end...

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                  Hehe...Hyunmin is brave...To bad it just one shot~

                                                                                           But hey,fresh youth Injun is next!

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~