It's Mika story....

-One shot-

A couple walking while holding hand.A man trudges along the walkway.Some people jogging with their dogs besides them.

Instead of going home,Mika headed to the park.He just finished school.He pulled his tie that wrapped around his neck.He opened some button of his school uniform.He sits on a bench and lets his mind wander off..

After a while,he awakes.Groggy and groaning,he turns to find another person occupying the other side of the bench.His blurry eyes now adjust to reveal a breathtaking right.There's he find a girl with her ears covered by headphones while her left hands holds a small notebook with her right hand holding a pen.

He finds himself unable to take his gaze from this girl until those innocent eyes starring back at him.He fidgets in his seat,thinking an excuse.The girl merely smiled at him,making him flutter.He notices the girl holding a pen."Oh,i got it."He thought.

"Can i borrow your pen,miss?"

The girl makes a gesture indicating that she can't hear.

"Your pen."He repeat.This time showing a gesture.He succeeds and receive a friendly nod.

He takes his small notebook from his pocket and opens up the notebook.He pretends to write something then hands the pen back.The girl smiles then get up and walked away.Mika watches her until she gone from his view.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mika came again.Same time,same bench.

He looks at his surrounding."Same view",he murmerred.Then he took a look at his watch.

"Is she coming?".He then looked at the ground.Kick the stone and kick it again after finding it interesting.After a while,he took out his notebook,this time it a little bit larger than yesterday.He drew some circles and line.He's not good at drawing.So,he just drew something waiting until the girl show up.

When he turned his side,he see her.Again.He says 'hi' but no respond from her.

The girl again covered her ears with a headphones.Her long hair been blew by the soft wind making Mika frozed at his spot looking the beautiful view.Determined to have a conversation,Mika turn another pages from his notebook and wrote something.He then pass it to the girl who is reading a novel.

"Hi there.."

The girl smiled.Then she wrote something on the notebook before give it to Mika.

"Hi..."

She respond!Mika then wrote and they keep exchanging the notebook from one another.

"I'm Lee Suhoon.But everybody called me Mika."

"I'm ~~~~~.Nice to meet you."

"Nice meeting you too.What are you reading?"

"Some romance novel.."

"Oh,i see.What are you listening?"

"Ah,nothing.Just special song."

"From someone special?"

"No...from the music store.Hehe :p"

Mika chuckled.She seems friendly...They keep exchanging the notebook with the smiled on the face.

"Can we exchange text message?"

"No.."

"Oh,really?I'm sorry :'( if your boyfriend will mad at me if we exchanging message.."

The girl smiled.She wrote something and give to Mika.

"I don't boyfriend."

"Really?Then can we exchange number?"

"I don't have one.."

"Ah...really?o.o???aigo,i been dumbed..."

"Haha..really.I don't have one.But,if you like i'll be here again.Tommorrow."

Mika read it again and again.He turned his side to hide his super large grinned before writing something.

"Okay,i'll wait"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And they conversed like before,exchanging notes with chuckling filling the air.

"Would you like to hear the song?"

"I would love too.."

Placing the headphones over his head,he suprised.There was no music.The girl smiled and write again.

"I can't hear anything..i'm deaf :p"

Then it struck Mika.All the action,exchanging notes instead of talking,didn't owned any handphone,no respond from his greet,all are making sense now.He smiled,and wrote something give the note to her.

"Then,let's exchanging note again.>0<"

The girl read and turned to Mika.They exchange smiled and enjoying the view together.They walking around the park and Mika held her hand making her face blushes....

The end....

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                               Next will be the cute-dorky our prince,

                                               Karam

                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~