smile too

My Husband Is My Only Lover

 

You just wake up, you roll to the left and right . “don’t do that, I’m falling of the bed here” gikwang wraps his arms around you. You feel his skin against your skin. “gikwang is this you?”. “yes its me, now get back to sleep” he wraps you tighter. You blush, “gikwang did we….”. “yes we did, why? Do you need me to recap the whole thing?” he teases you. You just shook slowly.

 

When you feel gikwang is sleeping, you carefully stand up and tip toe to the kitchen. You only have singlet and shorts on in the kitchen. You’re making breakfast for 2, “eggs, breads, strawberry jam and milk” you check everything. Suddenly a pair of strong arms wraps around our waist. “who told you to get up?” gikwang kiss you forehead. “I have to make breakfast for us, come eat” you drag gikwang to a chair. You smile as you see him eat. ‘stuff like this is just the reason why I keep holding on to this marriage’ you thought. Gikwang have been getting gossips about dating someone for a few times. It hurts you every time it happen, “yo, still dozing off?” gikwang waves his hand in front of you. “ah! No, I was just thinking”. “about?” he holds your hand. “how can I protect myself from gossips…” you sigh. Gikwang thinks for a while, “its alright. That’s my job to protect you” he bring your hand to his cheek, “okay princess?” and smile. You can’t help but smile too.