from you

My Husband Is My Only Lover

 

-Beep, beep –

Yoseob picks up his phone. “hello? Oh ~~~~, how are you?”. “I’m fine, can I know your schedule for today?”. Yoseob takes their schedule… “um…we have a meeting on the afternoon and just some practices in the night, why?”. “oh! Nothing, thanks yoseob” you hang up. Gikwang has been watching yoseob all time. “yoseob who was that?” he ask. “it was ~~~~” yoseob sits in front of gikwang. “what does she want?” gikwang is getting serious. “she just wants to know our schedule for today” yoseob says and play his psp. Gikwang sighs, ‘looks like I have to go home today’.

 

Night:

Your body is still laying on the couch, you look like a lifeless doll.

“I’m home” the familiar voice that you always wanted to hear echoes around the house. “why is it so dark here?” Gikwang switch on the lights. You pretend to be asleep. Gikwang sees you lifeless body and the cake. “are you asleep?” he talks to you. You don’t say anything. Gikwang moves closer to the cake. He then sighs and sit on the same couch your body lays. “I’m so sorry for forgetting our anniversary” you are still so quiet. He sighs again and then he smiles. “come here” he lifts you of the couch. “wha-what let me down!” you hit gikwang gently. he kicks the bed room door, he puts you on the bed slowly.

 

 You give him one last hit, he catches your hand. “wow, looks like I have to punish you” he puts our arm around his neck.  “let me go!” you scream to him. “maybe yesterday but not today” he hugs your waist and starts to kiss your neck. “let me send you to dreamland” with tthat one last sentence, the night was full of moans…from you.