Chapter 2

I Wanna Show You Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freen’s POV

It has been two weeks since the incident in the music room. I have not seen that girl anymore afterward. It is just like; she disappears without a trace. Did she even actually studying here?

To say I am relieved is an understatement. But there is also a weird feeling running across me as I find myself constantly scanning the café, the faculty lobby, the hallway of our block just in case I can catch a glimpse of Becky.

. What is happening to me?

I turned to Noey who is busy chewing her fries in the lightly packed cafeteria. The sound of chattering filling the room.

“Hey Noey, what are you going to do this upcoming semester break?”

“Interesting question Freen. But don’t you think the question is where WE should go?”

Again, I rolled my eyes. Noey and I had been spending every holiday together. Well firstly to begin with, both of us rarely go back home since our parent are often away for business trip. Going home is a hollow feeling because there would only be our housemaid, accompanying us throughout holiday. Lack of warmth and love from your own parent caused us to grow differently.

Secondly, since our first year in college, we had been travelling a lot to explore different states of Thai. But now that we are entering our second year, we are planning to upscale our trip to an oversea adventure.

“Where do you suggest we go for our first oversea Christmas trip?”

“Hmm…the holiday session . But the sound of an oversea trip is very welcoming. How about Maldives?”

“Can’t we go to places that actually emits Christmas vibes? Preferably with snow? Geez Noey, it is Christmas. Let me experience a homey vibes will you?”

I smacked Noey as she continues laughing at my disgusted expression. I bet she know that I know that she chooses Maldives only for the ‘cultural experience’ which would end up with her involved with girls and what not.

“Sure Freen. I was just kidding. I actually haven’t given it a thought yet. But chill out. We still have 2 weeks to go till that break. I’m sure we can figure something out.”

I sighed. I really wish for a snowy experience this time around.

“Owh hey  nong. Here, grab a seat here.”

My ear perked up as I heard Noey waving to a girl that is walking toward our table. The girl have such a vibrant smile, she might blind me with it.

“Hi P’Noey. Can I really sit here?”

“Sure Nong. Come come. Are you alone?”

“No. I’m waiting for my friend. She’s should be here soon. She went to grab her book first just now.”

I stared curiously at the girl, then back at Noey. Signalling with my eyes, silently asking if Noey ever going to introduce me.

“Owh yeah Irin. This is Freen. My bestfriend. We are taking the same course”

“Hi P’Freen. Nice to meet you. I’m Irin.”

I shake her hands and watch her smile widely which bring out a wide smile on my face too. She is indeed a bubble of sunshine isn’t she?

“Say, how did you and player Noey meet?”

She choked on her food and Noey immediately handed her the glass of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter