Chapter 1

I Wanna Show You Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freen’s POV

I run faster, hoping I might be able to ditch the long legged Noey who is currently in hot pursuit of my because I just pull a glorious prank of putting pickle juice in her drink. Mind you, that tall giraffe absolutely despise pickle and that makes my prank a perfect ten out of ten.

“Damn you Freen, I will hang your ing ugly picture in 3rd grade around the school.”

“Well then be ready to have that same special picture from our junior year in the school billboard then.”

I breathlessly yelled back, noticing that Noey is slowing down at the other end of the hallway.

Haha revenge is sweet. How dare you used my name to flirt with a junior.

I giggled louder as I attempted a drift across the corner to the other wing of the building, hoping to shake off the pursuit.

I saw an opportunity when I saw a girl in the middle of unlocking the door to the music room on my left and I immediately brake on my foot, trying not to fall face first.

I hear Noey audible scream getting close and panic surged inside me with heightening instinct to survive the day. I leaped toward the music room, pulling the unknown girl inside by her wrist.

I slammed the door shut, unconsciously slamming the girl against the door. My eyes run wild through the small glass on the door, trying to spot Noey. I saw her stopping near the door and I ducked my head and hitting the girl’s shoulder along the way, shortening the distance between me and the girl. 

, please God I don’t want to be found.

Amidst my shaky breath and the feeling of sweat tricking down my back, I finally realize my hand that is tightly trapping another person hand beside her head. I raised my head in caution to meet a pair of eyes, glistening with curiosity. A crease form on the other person forehead as her eyes redirected to her hand which I am still tightly pinning against the door.  

In a split second, I realize how wrong of a situation I got myself into right now. Another surge of panic ran through my body as her head turned back to cast a firm glance on my face. Her eyes staring intently at mine before moving downward to god know where. Her breath dangerously hitting my lips, the ambience suddenly thickening with unknown vibes. My eyes widen at the unexpected smirk emerging on her lips.

Her lips have a very beautiful shape. Pink and looks so soft. So kissable if I might say.

I shook my head at the thought and pushed myself of her, taking three step backward.

“I’m…sorry. I was in a rush to… escape a friend.”

She looked at me with unreadable face.

“I…I’m gonna go.”

I awkwardly scratched my neck, a habit out of nervousness as I noticed her eyes cast downward on my body.

What is she looking at?

I gulped and marched toward the door but before I can get a hold on the doorknob, she pulled my hands back, pulling me along until it was my back slamming against the door. The sound of the door clicking echoed in the room.

The situation is flipped. She trapped my head in between her hands that is slammed on both side of my head. Her eyes trailed downward again.

“I…would like a taste.”

I blinked at her words.

What the is she talking about?

“Miss, I…I don’t understand what you mean. I will get out so you can go about your business okay.”

I mustered everything in me to not stammer the whole time I was replying to her, knowing well her eyes are still blatantly fixed downwards. Her pupils back and forth moving with I assumed to be my mouth.

Before I could slipped myself from under her hands, I feel her hand firmly cupping my cheek and her lips was now on mine.

Pecking my lips like she was testing the water to see my reaction. She pecked it once. She pecked it twice. Then her tongue across my lower lips, causing my breath hitching and my toes curling.

Her eyes finally move to meet mine. A smile formed on her face as she lessen the distance once more to kiss me fully. With her lips pressing hard against mine, lightly my lower lips, my eyes voluntarily closed as the bursting, churning sensation hitting my stomach.

A kiss. Two kiss. And without control my lips are moving simultaneously with hers. Her lips tugging on my lower lips, biting it slowly and my breath fasten when her lips molded with mine in quicker, sloppier kisses. Pressing me against the wall, swallowing the moans threatening to leave my mouth as she kiss me hard.

! What the is going on?

I was racking my brain trying to get out of the kiss but her lips keep coming back to met mine everytime I pulled back a little. Feeling out of breath, I finally pulled everything in my sanity to hold her shoulder and push her off me.

I my lips, finally able to breath properly. My eyes trailed to met her eyes, noticing her dilating pupil which I positi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter