You Kept Me Worried

Unrealistic Wish

 

L’s POV

“What’s your name.. since you’re in my classes anyway?” I asked

“I’m Park (~~~~~)” she said

I was right. It was her, my childhood chingu, I really wanted to embrace her since I had not seen her in such a long time, I absolutely missed her and there were multiple sleepless nights due to those memories we shared.

“Park (~~~~~), well then you should know a Kim Myungsoo” I laughed

“W-what, how do you k-know?” she stuttered

“Because I am Kim Myungsoo”

I smiled at her and was wide open. I looked at her and her eyes became red. I hugged her and let go. There were tears dripping from her eyes and I couldn’t keep my hands to myself, so I decided to wipe it with the tips of my thumbs.

 

Your POV

You could feel your eye rims become wet and your tears wanted to burst out like a river. You had missed him so much and you couldn’t stand how you both had separated for such a long time. You still had that clear picture in my head what had happened on that day. The last day you saw him, you were sitting in the backseat of your parents’ car. You waved my last goodbye to him and he ran after the car, screaming your name. But soon, you lost sight of him. You sobbed in the car, holding the portrait photo in your arms and hugging it to your chest.

You wiped your tears and slightly smiled at Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo oppa, I couldn’t tell that it was you, I’m so sorry, you’ve changed so much”

“I had a feeling you wouldn’t know how I looked, I’ve become more handsome~” he teased

“Pfft oppa, you wish” you giggled

You were home and exchanged numbers, you thanked him for taking you home and gave him a last hug.

“You live by yourself?”

“Yeah, my parents passed away a few years ago..” you said sadly

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know about it, but don’t worry, I’ll be always here for you, no matter what Park ~~~~~”

“Thanks oppa, bye! Be careful and get home safely” you waved

“I’ll see you at school tomorrow!”

You opened up the front door, took off your shoes and wore your rilakkuma slippers. You went to the kitchen to prepare your dinner, ramyun and kimchi. You quickly finished up and washed the dishes. You went to your room and got a clean pair of  sleepwear. You opened up the tap and prepared yourself a bubble bath, you were pampering yourself since it was an extremely tiring day. You stepped in and your phone started ringing.

“Niga meoreo jinda meolli jeomi dwinda 
Bareul ddeji mothae maeumman dwi jjeocha ddara ganda 
Naneun ajik inde byeonmyeongdo...”

“PARK ~~~~~, ARE YOU OKAY, YOU DIDN’T ANSWER YOUR PHONE AND YOU GOT ME SO WORRIED, ARE YOU HURT? DID SOMEONE DO ANYTHING TO YOU?” L.Joe screamed

“Byunghun, calm down, nothing big happened..”

L.Joe cut you off. “WHAT HAPPENED, I KNEW I SHOULD’VE WALKED YOU HOME, MY HEART ACHED”

“Oppa, don’t worry, I’m a big girl okay? I’m here alright, all safe and sound”

“You don’t know how much I worried about you.. I called you about 20 times but you didn’t pick up”

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t hear and I also didn’t check my phone~” you said cutely

“Okay, study hard and sleep early, fighting!”

“Yes, goodnight~”

You put your phone onto the bench and washed yourself up. As you finished, you dried up, studied for your upcoming exams and fell asleep.

 

[ AUTHORS NOTE ]

I honestly don't know what I'm writing anymore. Please enjoy~