Decisions

Unrealistic Wish

 

Your POV

 

You were empty minded, you wanted to speak but nothing came out of your mouth. You just walked away. While you were walking back home, that scene kept replaying in your head.

 

“I like you. I love you a lot, and I wanted to tell you since the day I remembered your beautiful face” L said

 

You thought to yourself. What should I do...? I don’t know if I feel the same way.

 

You took out your phone and dialled L.Joe’s number.

 

“Hello?” L.Joe said in a low tone


“Hi oppa, sorry if I’m disrupting you with anything but I need advice”

 

“Anything for my fluffy bunny”

 

“Oppa I’m serious, I’m in big trouble”

 

“What is it?”

 

“L oppa confessed to me and I don’t know how I feel about him”

 

There was no reply on the other line for awhile so you decided to end the call and redial the number.
“Sorry but this person is currently unavailable” The phone repeated.

 

 

L’s POV

 

I was just standing there hoping that she would call me and respond with the answer. Unfortunately, it was getting late and I headed to ~~~~~’s house. I had her on my mind and I also had this feeling something bad was going to occur.

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

I pushed my phone off the table in rage. The screen cracked but I was too angry to care. I thought to myself, Is it too late for me? Why am I so stupid.. I should have known that this would have happened. I threw my belongings on the floor. I saw that a polaroid photo had dropped out of my diary. It was a picture of me and ~~~~~. I picked it up and held it in my hands pressing it against my chest. I thought about this situation that I had to handle. I couldn’t even talk to her like a man; I didn’t want to lose her to L. I definitely have to fight for her. Even if she doesn't love me.

 

 

 

 

[ AUTHORS NOTE ]

Please don't kill me. ^-^