2 jung wheein and the painful habit of suffering*

the scars scattered like constellations (and here you are, kissing each and every bit)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Pema Chodron.

 


"Merry, lovely Christmas."


That put a rouse to Jung Wheein's stupor; by this time, her golden locks float in the middle of her eyes as they are held by a hand, whose owner got abandoned in the middle of her daze.


Njoenja Manies goes by nothing but an U-shaped space and seats with a green undertone of velvety surfaces. Under lights that went dimmer by a second, bartenders either fix their crinkled vest with lights from their phones or make sure the equipment is in place. 8 p.m. is still a time when everything can be tailored perfectly.


It's at the spot behind the curtain where Wheein and the other one sat, comfortably hidden from empty chairs and a bar in the center.


"Sorry. I need you to repeat that again."


The subdued smile sweetened the whole ordeal, and he is more than happy to repeat it again. Wheein nod in understanding and proceed to scoot closer, making their thighs touch, and whisper in his ear. It soon met with a giggle.


"What's in your mind?"


Jung Wheein never knew the right way to answer this question—an attempt to get closer that she never felt quite ready for. But she knew how to tailor the answer based on what he would like and what he wanted to hear. "What do you think?"


The man grinned. "Should we leave?"


At this, Wheein shakes her head. There's so much to do and so much to think about.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter