Sway10 first request

Calmbeforestorm Christmas Requests!
Please log in to read the full chapter

                          My love for you

Love, the only feeling which couldn't be defined.

 

Some recall the taste of strawberries, others start reminiscing about one fine summer evening. 

 

Hyunjin didn't experience any of that. 

 

Even when he started crushing on a certain someone he was forbidden having feelings for.

 

As an idol, love was out of the question, in public. Behind closed doors they could love anyone they wanted.

 

Hyunjin's case was different. If people knew, not only his career would be over, but his lover's as well.

 

He couldn’t allow for that to happen. Not after all the hard work Minho had put in to debut.

 

 

Minho looked at his group mate with huge eyes, awaiting a reply that would satisfy his burning desire.

 

The question came out of the blue. Not like Minho had spent a few nights tossing and turning in his bed, imagining Hyunjin whispering his name out of those sweet lips. 

 

"Hey, you can't just ask what love is. That is personal." Their leader scolded but Minho didn't take it personally. He was too focused on staring at Hyunjin as if he was trying to memorize every little detail.

 

His gaze didn't go unnoticed by other members. Teasing would have started if Minho wouldn't have randomly bolted out of their shared dorms, beet red.

 

"What is his problem?" Han asked, scratching the back of his neck lazily. 

 

His tongue was itching to say something funny and, maybe, a bit controversial but Bangchan's stern gaze made him bite his words.

 

However, if he was able to say what he wanted, he would have accused the two of catching feelings for each other.


 

 

The music blasted loudly in Minho's earpiece, allowing him to lose himself in the melodic rhythm. 

 

The stage was his playground, his body moving without any problems.

 

For him.

 

Minho's watchful gaze had spotted Hyunjin, his heart beating faster at the sight of the young man giving his all with a broken earpiece.

 

How nobody else had noticed it, Minho couldn't answer.

 

The way Hyunjin kept touching his ear and missing the beats was a giveaway.

 

Minho wasted no time, running up to the younger male and engulfing him in a warm hug. 

 

The feeling was like a dream, the warmth of Hyunjin was enough to make Minho feel all cozy and good.

 

Not sure why he went for a hug, but did Minho have any regrets? None at all.

 

 

Hyunjin froze on spot. Minho had never been one for much affection so the sudden hug was unexpected but welcome. Maybe it was just for the fanservice but Hyunjin hoped he was wrong.

 

Minho smelt like heaven, his lips brushing past Hyunjin's cheek. His heart started to run miles per minute, everything else faded into the background.

 

Unfortunately, Minho wasn't as engrossed in the moment as Hyunjin, he let go way too soon for Hyunjin's liking.

 

“How do you like the concert, STAY? Did you miss us just as much as we missed you?” Cheers echoed from the stadium, making Hyunjin feel jealous. 

 

Thousands of people could love Minho freely, be there for him while he was just a brother, close friend, having to watch from the shadows.

 

“Before the next song plays, I want to tell you guys something.”

 

Hyunjin raised a brow. That wasn't in the script.

 

“I want to thank all my brothers for being there for me.But there is someone who has seen me in my worst.”

 

They exchanged looks, Hyunjin melting into Minho's eyes.

 

“Thank you, Hyunjin. You are more than just a brother, you are the closest person to me. No one understands me better than

Please log in to read the full chapter