2 | Party and Yu

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time has finally come. The clock hits between three and four, leaving me getting dragged by Ning to her car. I felt like I was about to sleep but now I'm completely awake by Ning's voice.

 

"I swear it's going to be fun. You might meet your love of your life, you never know." She raised her eyebrows, making fun of me. "Please, just drive." I rolled my eyes out of annoyance. She drove off as I sat quietly expecting absolutely nothing for this event. I graduated for about a couple years ago and I'm living off with an okay business, doing some band stuff and that's practically all. 

 

 

After our drive, we finally arrived with a Ning being all so excited about this little party. I heard that Aeri was the one who held this event and that they set up the party in a really nice place. To think about it, I technically cut off most of my connections with everyone during my college years. Kind of amazed by Ning on how she's consistent on staying with me.

 

We went inside of the gates and parked inside. Both of us was greeted by a welcoming smile from Aeri who was standing outside, waiting for them. "I missed you two!! I really thought Minjeong wouldn't come." She exclaimed, looking surprised by my attendance. Ning simply laughed, "If I didn't force her, she wouldn't even think twice of not coming. She doesn't really like going into these places." Aeri guided us inside and as we enter, the blasting of music went straight into my ears while an amount of people were chattering and drinking. 

 

"I'm the host but a friend of mine actually suggested this. I don't know why but she seems like she really enjoys these." Yep, not me. It's been quite a long time since I've seen her and the others. They look more matured and have grown older. Some got their success in companies, sports, or whatever dream they took. I already notice some people that I actually know and it's nice to see them after for a while.

 

 

Ning started to completely abandon me as she ran towards her other friends. I'm now left alone by myself like a lost puppy that's been stranded in a box. So I decided to go alone with myself for some drinks. It was almost five in the afternoon and I honestly don't feel any hunger which gives me less things to do in here.

 

I took a glass of iced tea since I don't drink and went ahead towards a seat. This is getting quite really boring. A different song started to play which was a bit more chill and layed back. More people started to enter the building as time passes. Some were very familiar and some were people I had no clue on who they were. I don't have much plans on communicating.

 

That gets erased until a person that I know walked towards me. "Alone in a party?" Yep, and I like to keep it that way. "Don't you participate in a band? It would be nice if I can see you perform here." She's still talking. I don't think I'll accept the offer. To be honest, I really don't know much of the people in here. "Minju, the least I want to be in is a gathering of strangers." She looks like she's disappointed.

 

"Didn't you miss me?" Depends. Well, no.

 

"If you want to see me perform then unblock me first." Taken a back, she quickly pulled up her phone to check. It's been a long while after the whole misunderstandings. "Up until now???" I nodded while laughing at her expression. It was just an immature fight during my last year, just much better if forgotten. Even I forgot what it was even about. What was it? Well anyways, I kind of did think about her and what she's been doing with her life. 

 

We stood up and talked for a bit while she took me around the place. She tried to introduce me with some of her fellow friends but fails to keep me interested with them leaving me with no great chance of obtaining a friend. After her dragging me almost everywhere, I got out of her hold, leaving me once again alone. I saw Ning having so much fun talking with her friends while I looked like an uninvited stranger looking so lost and dumb. 

 

I took a few circles and wandered around like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter