1 | A chase

She's Dreaming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love! Look, the sky is so blue and pretty!" She centers her camera towards the scenery as she captures her view. She looked so fascinated by it. Cute.

I found myself smiling by seeing her so excited and having much more fun than I thought. But for some reason another side of me feels empty. This feels too surreal. Maybe because it really isn't real?

The girl infront of me took my hands with excitement on her face. "Jeongie! We should take a picture together." She suggests while I simply nodded. This feeling felt too warm and real breaking every thoughts I had. I enjoyed everything that was happening.

 

She presses down on the camera taking a picture of the both of us. Until everything started to slowly disappear. In the next scene was me jolting up from the bed as if it was a nightmare. "Damn, again." I complained.

 

I received a call with the annoying alarm sound that made me wake up. 'Ning'  popped up while I hesitated to accept the call. "What?" Sounding so bothered.

 

"Gathering party at 4:00, did you forget?" It was for our batch since for some reason they wanted to simply annoy people that hates these stuff like I do. I really didn't want to go. "Pleaseee? For once in a life time, just attend this at least. Don't you miss... Idk Jayla?" She's trying so hard for me to join, I don't know any Jayla in my life.

 

"Who the heck is that?" I heard whines coming from the other line in the verge of giving up. "I'll pick you up at 3:30 so whether you like it or not you'll come. Or else." That didn't sound threatening at all. That party would just be around stinky men with the most pretty women which I find very unbelievable. I must really hated most of my past acquaintances.

 

"Kim Minjeong." "Okay, full name." "I'm treating you Bailey's, how's that deal?" "Fine."

 

I stepped outside of my apartment only to discover a lonely black cat starving. For some reason it grew attatchment on me. The cat was sweet and cute, it even snuggled between my feet and welcoming me. It had a collar with her name, "Cheese". it's a cute name. It even tried entering my door but someone owns it already so I let it atleast stay in my porch. Even though it looks really cute, I can't just take her as mine.

 

I was gonna buy some ingredients for my empty fridge nearby. So I took my helmet and hopped on my motorbike. Not even for five minutes I arrived the store.

 

Many things were going through my head. Too many things were errors and inputs, my brain's a mess. Remembering the girl I always see upon my dreams, it just bothers me more and more. It was as if I knew the girl and all of it was real.

 

From all of the chances, I never got to hear her name. Even the myself in my dreams couldn't dare to utter her name. Plus, my mind's fogged up and I don't remember as much. After my own self rant, I bought my necesseties and foods. I followed up some cat food for the cat just in case.

 

 

As I was just around the cashier, I saw a very familiar figure who was wrapped in an oversized hoodie. "," I mumbl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter