We Kissed

Deja Vu
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I've never seen you in my life, liar. Get the hell out of here." Kageyama's harsh tone sent shivers down the orange-haired boy's spine.

 

"I- Wait- I have an idea to get you to remember me, Bakayama. Maybe it'll trigger some memories..?" Hinata scooted over and leaned into Kageyama's side, pulling up his camera roll on his phone. Kageyama shoved him away yet again, causing Hinata to give up on being close to him for the moment. 

 

"Here, Kageyama, look at this one." Hinata handed over his phone to show the taller boy a photo of them together. It was a photo of the pair eating Kageyama's favorite food, pork curry with an egg on top, at a newly-opened restaurant. Kageyama had looked so happy in the picture, Hinata just wanted to see his smile again. The real smile. Not the.. uh.. scary one.

 

Kageyama stared at the phone for a moment. Did this really happen? Why do I not remember any of this stuff? This boy says we are best friends, but I don't even know him! His thoughts were awhirl. 

 

"Hey, Hinata," Kageyama said, breaking through the short silence. "What exactly is our relationship?" Hinata looked down, hiding his face, but Kageyama still saw his face flush. Kageyama took a bottle of water from the nightstand, drinking while waiting for Hinata's response.

 

"Well, right now.. I don't really know.. I mean, we kissed-" Kageyama spit out his water, causing himself to get soaked. He stared at th

Please log in to read the full chapter