You Finally Woke Up!

Deja Vu
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tobio Kageyama gasped, jolting up suddenly. What the hell just happened?! He thought to himself, running his fingers through his hair. What- What was I doing? Where am I right now? His right hand clenched the bedsheets as he opened his eyes, revealing Kageyama's own room. 

 

"What the hell..?" Kageyama murmured. "What's going on? I don't- understand.. I could have sworn I was doing something.. Important.. Really important.."

 

! He said to himself. Why the can't I remember anything?! Was- was that all a dream? Kageyama shuddered, bringing his fingers up to his lips. Something.. Something happened. But what?! He slammed his head back onto the bed's headboard in annoyance, groaning in pain as he regretted it. 

 

"Why can't I remember anything? Is this a.. a dream?" He muttered. "Yeah, this is a dream. I need to wake up.." Kageyama slammed his head on the headboard several more times, wincing. Why isn't this working?! What am I doing wrong?? He thought, trying to clear his head, trying to erase the pain in his head that would soon grow into a headache. The door slowly creaked open, making Kageyama jump in surprise as he fell off the bed. 

 

"Ouch.. .." Kageyama grabbed his head in obvious pain, looking up at the door while trying to get up. Small tears started to form in his eyes. The door to Kageyama's room suddenly swang open, taking Kageyama by surprise. A small orange-haired boy ambled into the r

Please log in to read the full chapter