VIP

MANSLAUGHTER ᵃᵖᵖˡʸ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ
NAME: nO JIAE
DATE OF BIRTH: 12 july 1998
position: leader, face of the group
FACE CLAIM: kim doyeon (weki meki)

info: jiae was chosen to be the leader by default because she was the oldest member. she was the face of the group, and she seemed to be the perfect girl group leader. she was sweet but stern towards her members, she was maternal, and she fought for her group's rise to the top. it's no wonder the public is distraught over her DEATH.
THE DECEASED
nAME: ryu beomsoo
DATE OF BIRTH: 2 may 1993
FACE CLAIM: do kyungsoo (exo)

info: beomsoo is a deeply emotional man who takes everything he does seriously.  since being appointed as black pearl's manager, he decided that the girls were his whole life. he puts his all into his job, making sure that his girls are taken care of, even if it means standing up to his superiors. only the best is accepted for black pearl. because of how close he's become to them, he ended up falling for jiae mere months after black pearl's debut. the two secretly dated, but he did try to remain professional while working.
THE MANAGER
nAME: modern (kim taeho)
DATE OF BIRTH: 3 november 1997
FACE CLAIM: jung jinhyeong (soloist)

info: modern was hired a few months before black pearl debuted to be their main producer and song-writer. before this, he'd been making music for a few different k-pop labels for several years. he's a lazy procrastinator, who likes to complain that he's being overworked. the main reason the vault hasn't gotten rid of him is because everything he makes for the girls turns to gold. he also has a bunch of connections and brings in great producers and song-writers to help create black pearl's discography.
THE PRODUCER
nAME: kimmy (park kyungok)
DATE OF BIRTH: 11 august 1995
FACE CLAIM: chu yoonjeong (soloist)

info: kimmy is a vibrant person, who doesn't hesitate to show her personality through everything she says, wears, and does. she had a variety of jobs, ranging from instagram model, travel vlogger, and personal stylist. the only reason she was hired by the vault is because she had privately worked for the label's ceo for a short period of time before being hired to coordinate for black pearl. the only thing that keeps kimmy there is the sheer amount of creative freedom she's given.
THE COORDINATOR
nAME: ro yejun
DATE OF BIRTH: 26 february 1999
FACE CLAIM: choi byungchan (victon)

info: yejun prides himself on being one of black pearl's earliest fans. he's been to every fansign in seoul, he's been to every concert and tour, and he makes it to almost every music show performance. the son of very wealthy parents, money has never been something he's had to worry about. being the preseident of the fanclub is his only job, making fancams and merch and photos. the vault has a positive relationship with him, and they love how loyal he is to the girls. however, he has an unhealthy obsession with them.
THE FANCLUB PRESIDENT
nAME: gong jungah
DATE OF BIRTH: 15 may 1990
FACE CLAIM: choi sooyoung (snsd)

info: the definition of a strong and independent woman, jungah founded the vault in 2019 with every intention of making powerful and talented artists. with a degree in business, she could turn anything into an opportunity to make money. when she first debuted black pearl, she truly cared for the girls and how they were treated at the label and within the industry. however, her hunger for money has caused her to lose sight of her morals. now, she will not let anything keep the girls from working hard.
THE CEO