Alien?!

my girlfriend, the alien
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Alien?!”

 

Seungwan shrieked. Blinked. Then shrieked again.

 

“You are an alien???”

 

Then lowered her voice. Her room is soundproof. Her kitchen? Not so much. And her voice can be very loud. She is tiny but her voice is not. She is a talented singer after all.

 

“You are an alien?” She now whispers. The culprit of her surprise just nods and gets back to her meal happily. Freshly showered and now in Seungwan’s oversized baby blue T-shirt that fits perfectly to her and cheeks messy with black bean sauce and lips busy slurping the black noodles, Karina looks anything but.

 

After her shower, Karina got dressed in Seungwan’s clothes and drank her tea while waiting for their orders of Jajangmyeon(black-bean-sauce noodles). Seungwan didn’t want to cook and it is her comfort food. Thankfully her shivering has stopped and she looked calm enough. Seungwan asked about having a safe place to stay and Karina said she doesn’t have any place to go. Seungwan assumed she ran away from her abusive boyfriend or something. That could explain a lot. Abusive ones always make their partners cut ties with their family and friends so their partners can be dependent on them. Her flimsy clothing and bare feet can be due to hurrying out as soon as she can. She probably couldn’t take anything with her. Would he even allow her to have her own things? This imaginary boyfriend of hers was terrible!

 

So Seungwan didn’t ask further. She would try after Karina got something in her belly. She doesn’t want her guest to feel attacked or cornered.

 

After their food arrived, Seungwan mixed Karina’s noodles with the sauce herself since Karina just sat there staring at the dish. Does she feel too shy? Is she waiting for Seungwan’s permission to do anything? Turns out, Karina just didn’t know that you have to mix Jjajangmyeon before you eat nor what food a Jjajangmyeon is. Karina didn’t even know how to use chopsticks. Seungwan couldn’t believe this.

 

“You really are a foreigner, aren’t you? Which country are you from?” She asked with a laugh.

 

Karina stopped her munching just enough to say, “well, you probably haven’t heard, but Avnix-1” then resumed.

 

“What? Where is that?”

 

“It’s some million light years away from Earth.”

 

“Light years away from Earth? You mean, it is out of Earth? Like, in space?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Like, as an alien planet?”

 

“Well, Avnix-1 is my country’s name. The planet it’s on is just called Avnix.”

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Seungwan blinks. Today is not even April Fools’ Day. It’s April 11th.

 

“You are not joking, are you?”

 

“No. I’m not joking.”

 

”Then, are you, like, an alien or something?” Comes from the mouth of a valedictorian and a former straight A student who used to win medals in math contests.

 

“To me, you’re the alien but in your point of view, I guess you can say I’m an alien.”

 

At this she shrieked.

 

Seungwan didn’t believe her at first, of course. She is a very scientific minded, rational and logical person. Her MBTI is T for crying out loud! But then Karina showed her how she got here. She tapped her wrist — and now she has black bean sauce on her wrist as well. Karina needs to wash her hands. And her face. And change her T-shirt. Karina is a messy eater. Seungwan is gett

Please log in to read the full chapter