Chapter 2

Complicated
The bell rang. Finally, it was break time. The students rushed out of their classrooms immediately. Yuri briskly walked towards the cafeteria. Her other eight friends were there waiting for her, while Yoona and Sooyoung were practically begging her to hurry up since they were so hungry. Yuri giggled. Typical shikshins. Then, SNSD went into the cafeteria to find a seat. Spotting an empty seat at the side of the cafeteria, they hurried towards it. But just as they were reaching it, five boys ran towards it and got there at the same time as the girls. Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Key and Taemin. They stared at each other and scowled. "Go away, we came here first." Sooyoung, who's tummy was growling with hunger, told them fiercely. Key glared at her and replied curtly,"No way. You go away." Sooyoung's eyes flashed with anger. She was always in a bad mood when she was hungry. While the two groups glared at each other, some girls came towards them and said,"Onew-sshi, you and your friends can sit with us." They nodded. As Onew passed, he whispered to Taeyeon, "You guys are lucky this time." At the same time, Minho tripped Yuri. Luckily, Yoona and Jessica managed to steady her. Oh well, now not only Jonghyun and Jessica were planning revenges on each other, but the whole group was. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica and Yuri were fuming with anger while Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun tried to cool them down. They had lost their appetite after that, except for the two shikshins, who were munching their food fiercely and stabbing the meat continuously with their forks. They could only think of one thing. Those guys are going to pay. Meanwhile, the five boys were smirking at the livid girls, knowing that they had suceeded in making them angry. They stared at then mockingly, until Jessica could not stand it anymore. She turned back to being the ice princess and glared back at then. If looks could kill, they would have withered there and then. They quickly turned their backs towards the girls, but still knowing that they had won - for that day, at least.