Chapter 1

Complicated
'' was the first thing Sooyoung thought when she woke up. The day she had been dreading has arrived- First day of high school. She groaned inwardly. High school means longer classes and more homework. But the image of her best friends who called themselves SNSD, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun made her face lit up with a smile. "Oh well. At least I'll be seeing them again." Sooyoung casually threw on an outfit and prepared herself for school. Grabbing her bag, she shouted, " Umma! I'm going to school now!" "Okay, dear! See you later!" was the reply. Then, Sooyoung headed off. When she reached the school gate, she was greeted by the sight of eight impatient members. "Sooyoung! Did you forget that we were supposed to meet at seven?" Taeyeon scolded lightly. Sooyoung glanced at her watch. 7.30. "Oops. Sorry." She apologised. "Okay girls! Now that everyone is here, let's go!"Tiffany squealed, clearly obvious that she was exhilarated by the fact that they were about to enter high school. Students were roaming around the hallway, trying to find their way to their respective classrooms. Just as they were about to go to their classrooms, Yoona spotted a guy looking hopelessly lost. "Hi, what's your name? Mine is Yoona." She told him with a bright smile. However, he barely glanced up and coldly responded,"Taemin." Yoona, being the cheerful girl she was,continued," Do you need help?" Now, Taemin glanced up, shocking Yoona when his innocent face turned into a scowl and those eyes narrowed. "I don't need your stupid help." He snapped. Yoona felt anger boiling inside her. "Fine. Then go on feeling lost then!" she snapped back before catching up with her friends. "Ugh, I can't believe I wasted my time no that rude jerk." she thought. A yawn escaped Jessica's lips as the teacher rambled on and on about something she simply could not comprehend. When she was about to doze off, something sharp hit her. "Ouch!" she yelped. Turning around, she saw a laughing Jonghyun. "You're going to regret that." she hissed menacingly. "Jessica! Jonghyun! Detention after school tomorrow!" Their teacher bellowed furiously. Jessica sighed. Now she really hated Jonghyun. That playboy really needed a lesson."Ne." They replied. But when her teacher started explaining again, Jessica was not listening. Instead, she was busy planning her revenge. Little did she know, Jonghyun was planning his too.