Seven.

Pain in its Seventh Level
Please log in to read the full chapter

My vows

 

Dearly beloved and slightly crazy Sana,

Well, here we are. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be standing in front of you, trying not to trip over my own words.

Firstly, I pledge to laugh at your jokes, even the bad ones, and pretend not to notice when you eat the last piece of chocolate I was saving for myself. And when you steal my fries, I won't hold it against you... maybe.

I vow to never leave the bathroom door locked so that you can always feel free to barge in while I'm brushing my teeth or doing… well, something. Because privacy is overrated, right?

I solemnly swear not to disturb your beauty sleep, except when there's a sale on those adorable cat-themed blankets you love. In that case, I can't be held responsible for my actions.

I promise to laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you when your favorite K-drama takes an unexpected twist. Our laughter will echo through the walls of our shared existence, louder than my awkward attempts at karaoke.

I vow to be your partner in crime, whether that means tackling a mountain of laundry together or teaming up to defeat the infamous spider in the bathroom. And, just for the record, I'll try my best not to use you as a human shield in case of arachnid encounters. I, too, am scared. I'm just doing my best to be strong for you until we get married, and then I'll be the first to scream if there are bugs right after.

In sickness and in health, I will be there with chicken noodle soup, a plethora of tissues, and a well-practiced sympathetic head tilt. Plus, I'll try my hand at the age-old art of not disturbing you during your fa

Please log in to read the full chapter