To the Moon and Back

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

 

That day, the practice seemed to be different from the usual, especially for the three folks (or fools), Se Hun, Chanyeol and Lu Han. Never seen Se Hun moved so accurately and so powerful before in practice, Chanyeol, too, because they wanted to be good at singing live, they agreed on singing every practice at least three times, but of course Park Chanyeol was the rule breaker, and he usually just did half of his part, and that applied to Lu Han, too.

But because of a certain someone who unexpectedly came to their practice, they seemed more passionate than ever.

Kai even stepped aside, knowing Se Hun wanted to show his dancing skills, he better not interrupt because he was cocky and he thought it’d be a complete defeat if he happened to jump in and do popping all over Ji Kyung, she would faint because of his awesomeness. HE THOUGHT SO. But sometimes reality just doesn’t go well with our imagination, do it?

“They look like three stupid crazy idiots, don’t you think?”

Kai grinned upon hearing Xiu Min’s question, “Kind of.” He laughed.

Xiu Min observed them one by one and chortled when his eyes landed on Lu Han, who was singing so loud to get Ji Kyung’s attention, “And that old guy, seriously, what the actual heck, it’s so obvious that he’s still interested with Ji Kyung. Saying nonsense yesterday and today be like ‘BABY DON’T CRY’.” Xiu Min rolled his eyes, imitating Lu Han’s soulful expression.

It’d be really interesting though if Lu Han and Se Hun fall in love with her. Kai thought silently, They are best friend after all.

 

 

 

 

“How do you say those words so fast, Channie? Never thought you have a cool side, too.” Ji Kyung clapped, praising Chanyeol who had just showed his rapping skills in front of Ji Kyung. He patted his chest proudly, “Of course, I did great, didn’t I?”

Nodding in agreement, Ji Kyung smiled at him, and then a soft voice echoed around the walls, making her turning her head to the voice’s direction, only to see Lu Han singing. Chanyeol tilted his head as he sat on the floor, “What’s wrong with Lu Han hyung, today? He is so passionate…”

“Same goes for you, Creepyeol. You never sing your line when we practice.” Baekhyun suddenly appeared between the two of them, startling both Ji Kyung and Chanyeol. “HOLY COW-“ Chanyeol squealed out of surprise, without responding to Chanyeol, Baekhyun quickly settled in between them.

“So which one that you prefer? This idiot rap, maknae dancing, or hyung singing?” He asked curiously.

Looking up thoughtfully, and twisting her lips out of concentration, “Hmm… I don’t know, they did a completely different things, though, and they all did it equally good. So… yeah.” She shrugged.

“UMINN!!!!!!”

Baekhyun’s face contorted into an annoyed one, “Oh God, no this is not happening.”

From the door, there was a beautiful girl, medium length brown hair, well in short, she was just such an eye-candy. And Xiu Min quickly stood up when he heard her screaming, hugging her in the loveliest way. Must be his girlfriend. Ji Kyung thought.

“Hello guys, I bought some food back from China, I dropped them by your apartment.” She smiled, and finally, her eyes landed on Ji Kyung, her eyes widened which made Ji Kyung worried for a second that she wasn’t welcomed. “Oh! Now EXO is a co-ed group??” She asked, pure curiosity though, no jealousy detected.

“Ah no, I’m just an acquaintance.” Ji Kyung shook her head frantically. “She’s now part of our little family.” Baekhyun quickly s his arm around Ji Kyung shoulder, “She was Lu Han’s first love.” Xiu Min whispered, well, his intention wasn’t really shown because even his whisper was so loud that even Ji Kyung and Lu Han could hear it.

“Was.” Lu Han quickly emphasized.

“I don’t even consider it as love, we were so young and didn’t understand fully what love means.” Ji Kyung added, adding fuel to fire. Well, she just couldn’t stay still when Lu Han was dealing with that, the way he said it that it was really disgusting for her to be his first love, and it annoyed the hell out of her.

A silence followed together with Lu Han and Ji Kyung having glaring competition silently, “Uhm, okay okay. I was just asking, don’t fight.” Xiu Min’s girlfriend ended their ‘little’ competition. “Well, my name is Chae Rim.”

“I’m Ji Kyung.” Ji Kyung smiled. “Nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you, too!” Chae Rim replied energetically. “So, are you Chanyeol’s girlfriend?”

“What? Of course no-“ “Well if it’s not obvious enough, our surname is the same so I’ll leave you to make a conclusion out of it.” Chanyeol grinned as he winked playfully at Ji Kyung, knowing very well that she’d be pissed.

Gasping loudly, Chae Rim looked at them in surprise, “Married? Oh my God, Xiu Min! Why didn’t you tell me? We should have our wedding ceremony by next month then! I thought boy band can’t be married, yet?”

“Hmm… Maybe because Chanyeol is lying, baby…” Xiu Min giggled as he gave her a back-hug.

“Ugh, get a room seriously.” D.O rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Su Ho raises his eyebrow at me, glancing back and forth between me and Chanyeol with confusion, “What did he do again?” He chuckles, I glance back at Chanyeol and glare at him when I see him looking at me while pouting, his cheek pinked, yes, I slap him again. “He decided to kiss me where there are millions other ways to wake me up.” And I happen to have my period last night. I thought, of course I don’t say it out loud, or else Su Ho would probably be an awkward ball around me afterwards.

“We’re family now, so what’s so wrong about little kiss in the morning.” Chanyeol appears behind us, “You sure have some gut, Chanyeol.” Su Ho quickly says as he sees my face darkens. “If I were you I’d be worried as hell about what you’d be eating for lunch later.” He says as he drags Chanyeol out of the kitchen. “WHAT?! NO LUNCH FOR ME AGAIN?? NOOOOOO!!!” I scoff as I hear him whining loudly afterwards.

Seriously though, why is he so touchy? Actually maybe if my cramps aren’t so bad I wouldn’t be this mad, he just chose the wrong time to joke around with me.

“Good morning.” I hear Se Hun’s voice behind me, not like I’m a paranormal or something, their voices are so easy to recognize. Or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter