Not Careful Enough

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

“LU HAN!!!!!!!” Kris hollers loudly, I giggle as I push Lu Han slowly, “It’s time.” I say, Lu Han grumbles as he pulls me into his warm embrace once again, we’ve been staying in this cuddling position for two hours and eleven minutes to be exact. “I don’t want to go.”

I brush his hair and smile, “There is still video call, and you still can see me every day, right? Don’t put that expression, come on, smile for me.” I put two of my fingers on either side of his lips, forcing it to curl upwards. “I’ll miss you.” He kisses my forehead before sitting up, “I’ll call you once I arrive.” He promises, lacing my fingers with him.

I can’t accompany him to the airport, with him officially debuted, we can’t just go together whenever we want, their manager is being extra careful not to leak any unwanted news.

“LU HAN!!!!” Kris’s voice once again echoes throughout my apartment, “Go.” I push him out from my room, it is already empty, EXO-K went to the airport to accompany them, “LU HAN!!!!”

“AISH STOP YELLING BEN BEN, I’LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!!” Lu Han shouts back in irritation, he blows his bangs off and heads to the door, still holding my hand. “No goodbye kiss for me?” He blinks his eyes cutely, trying to persuade me.

“Nope.” I shake my head and stick my tongue out playfully.

He pouts unhappily and pinches my cheek, “You’re so bad.”

“LU HAN I SWEAR-“ “FINE FINE BEN BEN. SHUT UP ALREADY!!” Lu Han yells once again, face of frustration mixed with irritation show in his face. “I’m really going this time, or else that Ben ben will be such a pain in an .”

I feel the pang in the end, I’ve tried to hide it so many times since weeks ago, but now he’s really leaving, I’m seriously feeling that churning, squeezing feeling of pain. Lu Han is already turning his back to me, oh gosh, on a second thought. I don’t know what I’m doing, but all I care is to get those lips of his onto mine.

He looks pleasantly surprised at my sudden kiss.

“LU HAN!!!!”

He rolls his eyes as he quickly sneaks a kiss onto my lips once again, “I’ll give you more when I come back later.” He winks before waving for the last time, I wave to others and close the door.

That is my first time initiating such act, and I know he’s happy with that.

Though it’s embarrassing, but I’m glad he’s happy.

With a stupid smile plastered onto my face, I throw myself onto the couch and hug the cushion.

I miss him already.

 

 

 

 

“You should be careful.”

With the sudden warning of something dangerous might happen to me but I don’t know what that danger is, I look up and find Lay looking uncomfortable as ever. “Hey, what’s up? You look… I don’t know, fidgety?”

He looks around, though our waiting room now only contains me, him and the sleeping Kris, “Hear me, I hear the girl we’re going to work with today is a total bitc- sorry, I mean she isn’t liked nor favored by any of the staffs and artist, you know it, right? Hannah.”

My eyes wander to the ceiling, trying to get an image out of that name, a vague memory of various scandals start showing inside my mind, “Oh.” I nod, from what I remember, she is the hated yet heated new idol. She has tons of scandals already with just four months of debut. That is, my friend, a remarkable number of scandals.

“And what’s the problem? Just us working with her?”

“No.” He sighs, looking at me with pity, oh I don’t have a good feelings about this. “Bad news is, in a recent interview, she said she’s interested in you.”

 

 

 

 

I smile to the staff and crane my neck to look around, where’s EXO-M? I purse my lips, they are a really hot boy band these days, people are all talking about them, and that Lu Han guy is hot. If I can get just one scandal with him, this would be the perfect opportunity to get the fame I wanted.

Just then I see one of them, the tallest one, Kris, passing by right in front of me, I quickly put the prettiest smile I have and greet, “Hello, Kris.” I call, when he turns his body to me, I continue, “It’s nice to meet you, I’m Hannah.”

He smiles back and just nods before going to his waiting room, I perhaps? I pout in displease, I really dislike it when people I’m aiming doesn’t react like I hope they’d be. And this Kris guy from EXO-M totally put a bad mood in me instantly.

Something worth it is something worth to fight for. I grumble silently before approaching the same door Kris just disappeared behind earlier.

I wonder if Lu Han is there.

 

 

 

 

Kris slams the door and rolls his eyes, “Oh God, I really don’t like that girl we’re working with, who’s her name again? Hani? Hannah? Whatever.” He shudders to emphasize the words he just said.

His exclamation evokes laughter from Chen whom I know will tease me about me being targeted, “Yeah, and the said girl likes Lu Han.” He guffaws, followed by the other five, I roll my eyes at him, “Careful Chen, usually if you make fun of people, you’ll be the one getting it.” I glare at him.

He raises his hands in defense,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter