Chapter 2

My Way To Happiness

I didn't even bother to attend my other classes. It’s quite normal here to attend class only when you want as long as you can still pass it. And it is not a problem to me as I am a Dean’s Lister. Not to boast to you but I am really smart.

*RINGGGGGGG*

The bell rang. A sign of my freedom. I still have to go to my cousin’s house. She called me an hour ago to tell me to go to her house. I walked as it was not that far from the school.

~After 10 minutes of walking~

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Coming!" A high-pitched voice from inside was heard. I knew it was Grace.

A few minutes later the door opened revealing my cousin Grace.

"Annyeong Unnie!" A cheerful Grace greeted me. She opened the door a bit wider so I can come in.

"Why?” I asked her after I sat comfortably. I'm curious why she wants me to come here since she only calls me when she wants something.

"What do you want to drink or eat before we talk?" She asked me.

"Anything." I told her. I just want this to end soon.

After a few minutes she came back with Ice cream. My eyes widened as I saw what the flavor was. Chocolate ice cream. I didn’t wait for her to hand it to me. I just grabbed it from her and immediately took a spoonful of it. I know it was rude but you can’t blame me. It’s freaking chocolate. My favorite. My weakness.

Grace just grinned at me. Maybe because she knows the reason why I acted like that. But it’s quite annoying. Her smile annoys me. I don’t know why.

"So I was thinking to talk to you about your lo- Hey are you listening to me unnie?!" She shouted at me

"What?"

"I said I wanted to talk to you about your lovelife!!"

"Why?"

"Do you want a new boyfriend?"

"Nope"

"How about an imaginary boyfriend?"

"Nop- WHAT!! Where did you get that idea?"

She didn't say anything but she just grinned. She must have gone crazy to think of that kind of thing. She then stood up then grabbed her laptop.

"Unnie can you please open your facebook account here?" She said.

"Why?"

“Please?” She said while looking at me with her puppy eyes. Aegyo. My another weakness aside from chocolate ice cream.

“Arasso.” I said and then opened my account. I let her be and just ate my ice cream peacefully. Now THIS is heaven. 

---------------------------------------------------

Annyeong :) It's been what? 15 months since I last updated? Really sorry!! I kind of lost my inspiration in writing this one but recently I've been gaining it back little by little. But please don't expect fast updates as I am a graduating high school student so I would be really busy. Thank you for reading.

 

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote.