Precious feeling

Bestest feeling ever
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho used to live in Seoul and work in a multinational company. He was happy with his life. Until one day his parents called him and told it's their last wish to spend their remaining time with him in a countryside village.

Seriously when his parents move there he visits them few times and he kinda like there but he never thought about moving. He likes live in center of city where everything easily available. But when his parents insist him to move there it's annoy him a little but he can't resist his parents last wish. 

So with lingering heart he resign from his job and start every procedure of moving. After like a month he finally move with his parents in countryside. He has a feeling nothing is gonna best happened with him there.

Minho's father won a small farm and he spend his whole day there one day he came from work and told Minho one of his friend invite them in dinner on the perpose of introduce with Minho. Since he didn't here that much so nobody recognize him. 

At the evening Minho and his parents go to Minho's father friend house for dinner. When they reach the house which is not far from his home. There one smiley couple was standing and waving at them. 

"Minho meet with my friends Mr. And Mrs. Lee"

"Annyeong Mr. And Mrs. Lee nice to meet with you."

"Nice to meet you too" said Mr. Lee who seems friendly to me. 

"Come inside Minho I want to introduce someone with one. I hope you guys goes with each other well" Mrs. Lee said with a smile.

"Taemin-ah come to living room a little bit"

"Yes Umma" came answer from another room. Just by listening that person voice I feel so mesmerized. How can someone have such a melodies voice. Then a man younger than me came from inside of house. 

When I saw him I can't take my eyes off him. A very handsome and beautiful man was standing there with a charming smile. He has so beautiful brown eyes and plump lips which suits with his black hair so well. My heart beating so fast by seeing him. How long I stare at him I don't know than I heard Mrs. Lee was calling me.

"Minho meet with my son Lee Taemin. He is a dance tutor and won a small dance studio."

"Annyeong Minho hyung. Nice to meet you. I heard a lot about you from Mr. Choi."

"Annyeong nice to meet you too."

It was such an awkward situation. Then we set for dinner and Mr. Lee asked me lot's of questions about my career and what's my next plan. It was so boring elders were happyly chatting me and Taemin were sitting there in silence. I glance at him from time to time it's seems like he is bored too. Suddenly Mrs. Lee said 

"Taemin-ah why don't you show Minho our house and talk with each other. We want you guys also became friend like your father's."

Taemin nodded and told Minho to follow him. Taemin took Minho to his room.

"It's my room hyung. Make yourself comfortable."

then talk about anything and nothing. When I was talking I feel so comfortable around him. He is such a beautiful soul and I want him to be mine. 

"How does it feel living here Taeminnie. I don't have any experience living in countryside even though it's so beautiful"

I notice he blushed when I call him Taeminnie. It's so cute. Woah I wanna squish him. 

"It's so good hyung there are so many things you can do here. Since you are new here I will introduce my friends with you." 

We chat for so long suddenly my mother called me and told it's time to go home. I feel so sad leaving him. 

"Can I get your number Taeminnie. Since we get along and you are the only one I know here without our parents. We can hang out later."

After that we exchange number and say goodbye. Also we decide to meet the next day. And he promise to show me around the village. 

When we get home I can't sleep or do anything. My mind just wondering about him. I was very excited for tomorrow's meeting. 

Next morning I text Taemin first time to ask where should we meet and he told me to met at the nearest pond. 

I go there earlier and waiting f

Please log in to read the full chapter