Show us What you got!

I love you until the last flower dies
You look up at the volleyball team ready to show all your volleyball skills. Some of the boys look amazed at your skills. «Have you played volleyball before?» the black-haired boy Asks. You nod «5 years» you respond, Even tho half of those years were self-thought. "Well, I think you can join our team" the black-haired boy says. The gym hall grows quiet before everyone bursts into a loud cheer. you smile as you cheer yourself. You look around the room until your eyes land on Kenma who is smiling a small soft smile. You smile as you look at him. you go to the black-haired boy and poke his shoulder. "Ehm" you say trying to remember if you have heard his name. "Kuroo" he says. "Kuoo, how is it with the volleyball games and school? or do you guys just train here for fun?" you ask hoping it will be games so you can play against other schools. "Of course, we play games! we play against other schools and don't worry about the games and school crashing" Kuroo says patting you two times on your back. you give a careful smile as a response. "OKAY, WE SHOULD INTRODUCE OURSELFS TO, ehm what's your name?" Kuroo looks over at you. "(Reader's name)" you say letting out a little laugh. everyone gathers around in a circle and starts introducing themselves. "Kuroo Tetsurō" Kuroo starts, "Taketora Yamamoto, but you can call me Tora" says the almost bald guy who apologized to you earlier. "Yaku Morisuke" says the light brown-haired boy who handed you paper for your bleeding nose. "Lev Haiba" says a Super tall boy with grey hair. "Yuki Shibayama" "Shohei Fukunaga" "Kai Nobuyuki" the rest of the boys introduce. "(Reader's name)" you say introducing yourself. you all play some practice games and have a lot of fun. "OUT" you yell as you watch the ball hit the floor. "UGH, IT WAS SO CLOSE, RIGHT KENMA?" Lev shouts. "No" Kenma says and walks back to the middle of the net. you laugh as you see how different Kenma and Lev are. before you know it another ball has hit your face. Karma, you think. "(Reader's name) are you okay?" Yaku asks ready with more paper. you nod as your hand has more blood on it. "SORRYYYY" Lev yells to you. you start laughing as everyone looks confused at you. "HEY LEV, GOOD JOB YOU HITTED THE BALL IN THIS TIME!" You shout back to Lev. You see Tora and Kuroo trying to hold back their laugh but fails and burst into laughter. "I mean I'm not wrong" you say holding the paper close to your nose as Yaku helps you. "It's your first day and you have got a volleyball in your face two times" Yaku says shaking his head. "Five more times and it would be a new record" you laugh. Yaku looks shocked at you "It was a children's team practicing hitting the ball" you explain. Yaku lets out a laugh in relief. practice goes by fast and it is time to go home. "BYE" everyone says as we go each our way. You put your headphones on as you walk home. You smile as you look up at the sky. Maybe this time changing school will go better, you think to yourself as you vibe to your music. To Be Continued...