Nekoma volleyball team

I love you until the last flower dies
It’s your first day at this new school. You walk into class and everyone goes quiet as they see a new person. Whispers start filling the room. You start getting a bit nervous when everyone starts to whisper because of What happened at the last school. "OKAY EVERYONE QUIET" the teacher shouts out clapping her hands two times. The teacher introduces you and you give a careful smile to everyone. "OKAY I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING SO DO WHATEVER YOU GUYS WANT JUST DON'T MURDER ANYONE" The teacher shouts and walks out of the room. Everyone goes back to talking and screaming. you go and sit down at an empty seat by the window back row. You sit down and look out the window as you get your headphones from your bag and turn them on. "Hey" a quiet and soft voice says and pokes your shoulder. You were in your own world and jumped when you felt something on your shoulder. you take off your headphones and see a boy with blond hair and dark roots. "Hey" he says again. "H-Hey" you say trying not to be awkward. "That's my seat" the boy says and points at where you are sitting. "O-Oh I'M SO SORRY!" you say a little panicked and get off the seat as fast as possible. "Don't worry" the boy says tired and sits down where you just sat. "You can sit here tho" the boy says nodding his head right beside him. you nod and sit down. the boy takes up a Nintendo Switch and starts playing on it. "Where's the teacher?" he suddenly asks with full focus on the game. "Eh, she said she had to do something" you respond trying to see what he is playing. "I haven't seen you before, who are you?" the boy asks still fully focused on the game. "I'm (Reader's name)" you say smiling at him. "Ok" he simply responded and continued playing his game. Isn’t he going to introduce himself? You think to yourself. “What’s your name?” you ask quietly. “Kenma, Kenma Kozume” he says “, I lost” Kenma sight and lay his forehead on the desk. You look at him and let out a little laugh before the school bell suddenly rings. You say bye to Kenma and walk out to the hall. You listen to music as you walk around people in the busy hall. Everyone is going to their clubs. You have always loved volleyball so you decide to see if they have a volleyball club at this school. You had a lot of experience and were sure you would make the team. you walk around the school and find a wall with a lot of posters and you see the volleyball club. You see on the poster they have practice every day so you decide to go and check it out. You Get to the school gym. You hesitate a little bit before you open the door and Get a ball in your face. «Ow» you say and hold your hand over your nose. «I'm SO SORRY!» a tall boy almost bald shouts. «It’s fine» you say back and look at your hand and see blood. A short boy with light brown hair Comes to you with paper «Here» he says and hands the paper to you. You take the paper and hold it to your nose. Everyone is now standing in a half circle around you. As you look up you see a familiar face. You give a little wave to Kenma. The rest of the teammates look a little surprised at Kenma by the fact you waved at him. "You know this God/Goddess?" said the boy who apologized to you earlier. Kenma simply just nods before he looks up at you. "Why are you here (Reader's name)?" Kenma asks tired and quiet. "I wanted to join the volleyball team" you say checking the paper to see if you are still bleeding. "I didn't know you played volleyball» you say to Kenma trying not to seem as surprised Even tho you actually are. Based on how focused he was on his video game you would never have guessed he played volleyball. «Well show us What you got» a tall boy with black spiky hair says. Kenma looks up at him and then at you. You nod and check the paper to check if your still bleeding, luckly you have stopped bleeding. To be continued...