Merciless brother 🦋

Between fate and destiny 🦋🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was lying on his futon bed by a small room, panting and holding his head with his right hand, suffering from extreme headache and fever that didn't keep coming over and over without him getting treated.

He looked towards the end of the room, wishing he could stand and bring medicine, but he was too weak to do that.

" H-h-h-h-Hyung." He called weakly as he suffers from stuttering problems due to a mental health issue since he was abounded by his parents at a young age and his brother who took him in out of pity is now being mercilessly punished by him for anything he does.

He knew that no matter how much he called for him his brother won't come and help him, Jeonghan sat up hard as he tried limping out, supporting himself by the wall.

Spotted his brother in the living room, having fun watching TV with a woman he brought, Jeonghan smiled there, and wiped a slight tear.

He shouldn't bother him.

He went back panting and his eyes couldn't see anything before he fainted on the ground before he even reached the futon bed.

 

 10:30 AM, jaeyong, his older brother, entered the room and looked at the lifeless-looking lad, Jeonghan sat up and tried acting fine as he smiled, " H-h-Hyung, g-g-go-good--."

The older sighed loudly and annoyingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter