SKY

SKY

Onew was on in the balcony, looking at the star; longing for someone -- waiting for his arrival. He has missed him so much and he wonders if the other misses him too.


It’s been two weeks since Jonghyun and Key went to Greece for the next edition of SHINee’s travel book. He knows that Jonghyun and Key will only stay there for three weeks and come back as soon as possible. He was too afraid when they are together; afraid that Key will realize that he still loves Jonghyun, that Jonghyun is more suitable for him. He has nothing against Jonghyun, but he can’t help but feel like he is the third wheel whenever the three of them were together and he had this constant worry of Key breaking up with him.

Lee Jinki, leader of SHINee, is insured and intimated by Jonghyun’s present. And it didn’t add the fact that Jonghyun was Key’s FIRST boyfriend, FIRST kiss, FIRST person he make love to, all Key’s first was shared with Jonghyun. JongKey were lovers for 5 years not like them who just started their relationship a few months ago

The ringing of his phone cut off Onew’s trail of thoughts. “Hello

“Jinki-yah!” a high pitch boy shouted.

“Kibummie, is that you?” Onew couldn’t believe what he had heard. Is this real Key or Taemin just playing a prank on him like how he did last time?

“Who else, old man?” Kibum said with a giggle.

“’I’ve missed you.” The three words that left Onew’s mouth -- the three words he had really wanted to say to Key since he’d left for Greece.

“Me too, baby.” As Key hugged the pillow that was given by Onew, and he softly whispered “I love you, Jinki”

“Really?” Onew couldn’t help but question his lover. “Do you really love me?”

“Of course.” Key said in a frustrating voice. “Wait! Is this about me being alone with Jong for 3 weeks?”

Onew didn’t answer Key’s question.

“Lee Jinki! How many times do I have to tell you that Jong and I are already over! We are just friend now.” Key cried out. He sighed and softly said “Are you doubting my feelings for you?”

“I am sorry, Kibummie. I am just-”

“Jealous?”

“It’s hard to admit but yes I am jealous”

“Baby, I won’t leave you. I will never leave you. I love you so much that I would die if I were to leave you.” Key sincerely said “I love you, Jinki”

“I love you too and I am sorry. I guess I just miss you that’s why I keep thinking this way.”

“Jinki, even though we are in different country and can’t be beside each other, just remember that we are not far from the other. We are still under the same sky”

Jinki looked up into the brightly lit night sky, stars twinkling merrily and the moon seems to smile. He smiled brightly and murmured a soft, "I love you, Kibum."