Chocolate

Always with You (Drabbles)

-:-Choi MinHo X Kim GwiBoon-:-
-:-최 민호 X 김 귀분-:-

 

GwiBoon noona was really pretty. Her skin was pretty, her hair was pretty, her lips were pretty, her eyes...

“Are you staring at me?” she asked, turning around in her seat to look at me. It was bordering on a glare.

I froze, face flushing involuntarily. My mouth opened and closed, but I couldn’t bring myself to speak. I never could in her presence. I guess that was probably why I was known as the weird, tall boy who didn’t talk a lot.

She placed her elbow on the back of her chair, propping her chin in her hand. Her nails were pretty, painted bubblegum pink today. She was really pretty. “What’s the deal?” she asked, tone impatient. “You sit there and stare at me all the time. It’s starting to really creep me out.”

“M-Mianhae,” I managed to stutter out, eyes lowering to look at my desk instead of her.

“Seriously, why do you always stare at me?” she asked, hugging a little. “...Oh! It’s because I’m hot, right?” she asked. I looked up just in time to see her smirking.

I smiled slightly, shaking my head. “Aniya,” I said softly. “That’s not it.” I knew I’d said the wrong thing immediately because she looked...mad. “I think you’re beautiful!” I blurted, blushing harder if that was possible.

opened and closed several times, a pretty blush spreading over her cheeks. “Y-You’re just trying to win me over so I’ll forget how much of a creep you are,” she accused. I smiled a little when I noticed there was no bite to her words.

I picked my backpack up off the floor, reaching into the front pocket for the candy heart I’d bought her. I placed it on the desk, pushing it toward her, biting my lip and hoping for a good reaction.

She picked it up, eyes flicking over the label, a delicate eyebrow raising. “This is dark chocolate,” she pointed out, unimpressed.

“It reminded me of you,” I told her, trying to keep eye contact and not chicken out and stare at my desk again.

She scoffed, practically throwing the candy at me. “Because it’s bittersweet and I’m a , is that it?” she snapped, grabbing her bag and standing.

I just barely caught the candy, scrambling out of my own seat to stop her. She glared up at me, a hand on her hip. “Move.”

“Let me explain?” I asked, smiling down at her. She huffed again, but didn’t speak. I took that as an okay to continue. “I really like you noona,” I confessed, hoping my blush wasn’t too obvious. “And...and I tend to look at you a lot because I think you’re really beautiful. And I was going to get you regular chocolate, but this one reminded me of you more,” I said, gathering my courage and grabbing her hand, pressing the chocolate into it. “Because...it’s the color of your hair,” I mumbled, feeling stupid now. She’d probably think it was a lame reason. Or that I actually was a stalker or something.

She smiled, holding the chocolate up to the tips of her hair. “It’s not quite the same shade,” she said offhandedly, glancing up at me. There was a slight smirk on those pretty lips, and I caught on almost immediately.

“Well, class is out,” I started, pretending to think as I slung my backpack over my shoulder. “Maybe we could find one that is?”

She smiled again, tossing the candy into her bag. “It’s a date then,” she said decisively, pressing her bag into my arms and making her way to the door.

I laughed a little, turning to follow her out the door. A date with the school’s queenka Kim GwiBoon. It was more than I could ask for, and I couldn’t keep the smile off my face for the rest of the day.

 

 

 

A/N: I don't have a lot to say. Not my favorite, andI'msorrybutMinKeyismyleastfavoritepairing. OTL
I hope you liked anyway :)