Haengbokhae (I am Happy)

Maybe in Another Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul walked down the aisle alone before her Yongsun, whom she considers as her soulmate. She was supposed to wear a dress but she opted for an elegant shade of a red tuxedo to fit the colour of the wedding's motif.

As Moonbyul reach the end to wait for her, she couldn't stop her tears from falling as she reminisce their past.

Throwback 

Moonbyul first met Yongsun when she became her roommate in their university dorm. She was shocked that Yongsun was older than her by a year since she still looked like a high schooler. Thus, she didn't like it so much when Yongsun acted all friendly with her and drop the formalities so soon.

Moonbyul only found out after they were out for a welcome party that Yongsun was a year older than her since Yongsun was of legal age to drink alcohol while she was not. Moonbyul stopped being cold to her then and understood Yongsun's action but she wasn't happy to take care of a drunk crying Yongsun back in their room. Although she still took care of her needs and prepared her hangover soup for when she wakes up. Moonbyul even listened to Yongsun's crying, her problems with other girls who found her annoying for being too pretty that the others' boyfriends kept stealing glances at her, her complicated sleep schedule, being stressed in university even though she's only in 2nd year because of her family's situation. Moonbyul listened until Yongsun was too tired to keep going and eventually fall asleep in her arms as she was comforting her as she let out some of her burdens to her.

Since the drunk Yongsun happened, Moonbyul couldn't stop being a gentlewoman to Yongsun. She didnt pity her, rather she emphatized with her. Moonbyul knew the feeling of being stress academically, with her sleep and family, she just didn't need to deal with girl bullies since boys weren't attracted to her like Yongsun did. 

Yongsun had the gist of what happened when she was drunk and she was thankful that Moonbyul didn't pry on the things she said. She knew Moonbyul cared for her so she was glad that they became closer even though she had accidentally spilled her secrets to a dongsaeng.

Years passed. They were still roommates even after graduating their university. They were so close that Yongsun's boyfriends became jealous of Moonbyul and Moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter