Smile in your Heart

Possibly, Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara looked at the guy's back as he was so busy in the kitchen. Her eyes diverted to the medium sized kitchen. It is equipped with grade A kitchen wares and probably restaurant material stuff but it looks so homey. She is still shy that Jaejoong witnessed her most embarrassing moment. A guy she just met! She felt her cheeks burning as she remembered what he said earlier "I changed you." "He saw everything," she whispered and pouted. "Yes, I did but Don't sulk there. It's uhmm not bad to look at?" He turned to flash a shy smile and turn back to what he was doing. Dara closed her eyes and pursed her lips. Double embarrassment. She wanted to be eaten by the floor like right now. She's thinking of walking out to save a little piece of herself but she can't. He took her car to have a deep car wash and her clothes are still drying up. "You are thinking about it again. Forget about it, just eat. You need to eat a lot. Here. It's nothing fancy, just an omelet and a hangover soup." Dara opened her eyes and saw him walking towards her. She can't help but to admire him. He looks so fine in a black shirt-not to fit, not to loose- and a cargo shorts. His black rimmed glasses that he didn't have last night and his hair tied up showing his forehead. He looks nothing like the guy who owns the bar. 

 

Jaejoong made himself busy in front of the stove. He can feel her intense stare. He didn't know why but it made him happy and relaxed that she is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter