Good Luck

Possibly, Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey boyfriend!" Dara waved as Jaejoong looked at her. He smiled and pointed to her spot. She signaled okay and walk towards her spot. "Hi James! How's your wife?" Dara greeted the chief bouncer. He walked her towards her spot. It has been the normal scene whenever Dara arrives. It was a Friday night and of course there are a lot of clients tonight. "Well, still grumpy. Pregnancy made her cranky" James uttered as they reached Dara's seat. She giggled. James also became close to her, he is like a big brother to her now. "Just hang in there. Tell her I'll try to visit her tomorrow" James smiled and nodded. He went back to his post as Dara looked at Jaejoong doing what he does best, entertaining the clients. Dara took out her tablet. She only works for 2 hours online during Fridays and it's mainly posting on social media. For almost 2 months, this has been her routine. Fridays are her bonding time with Jaejoong. Her phone rang and she saw it was her youngest brother. She answered immediately "Hey Sanghoon, is there anything wrong?" "Nothing. Noona, I just called to tell you that my classmates will be staying over tonight. We have to finish our project." She smiled. She doesn't have any problem with Sanghoon. He is very mature. He is very different from Sangjun. Him a very troublesome one. "It's okay. Don't be too loud, okay? The neighbors might complain. Put the dogs on the balcony if they don't like your friends." "They know them. It's okay. Uhm can I order pizza?" She laughed. She always leave him money for food or emergencies but he still informs her or asks her. "It's okay. I'll order some chicken too. Wait for it. Okay go and start your project" "okay noona, are you with Jaejoong hyung? Are you going home?" "He will bring me home after we close up" "okay. Say hi to him from me! Bye noona, my classmates are here already. Muah!" She giggled as she heard Sanghoon kiss her over the phone. He is still a sweet boy. "Hey Girlfriend!" Dara looked up and saw Jaejoong. he handed her the usual drink. 

 

"Hey Boyfriend" Jaejoong smiled as Dara waved at him. He pointed at her usual spot. He returned to making the drinks. "Hey man, you have a girl now?" He smirked and gave the drink to the customer. He remembered the last conversation he and Dara had before becoming where they are now.  "Do I look stupid?" He asked Dara as he reached the counter with the food he cooked. "Nah this looks cute" She reached to the hair tied and laughed. He too laughed with her. "You know what, we should hang out more" Jaejoong said. Dara looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter